Heavily resembling the Xbox 360 controller in shape, the Wii U Pro controller is light and mirrors the Wii U GamePad in controls outside of the TouchScreen and the NFC pad.
Standard Controls (Super Smash Bros. For Wii U)
- Control Stick Up: Jump (if Tap Jump is turned on)
- X or Y: Jump
- Control Stick Down: Crouch
- Left Stick Down (hold): Platform Drop
- Left Stick Left/Right: Walk
- Left Stick Left/Right (sharp tap): Dash
- A Button: Attack
- B Button: Special Attack
- L or R Button: Shield
- D-Pad: Taunt
- Right Stick: Smash Attack
- zR or zL Button: Grab
- + Button: Pause
- HOME Button: Opens up Home menu.
(Copied from Classic Controller as it mirrors it closely and is bundled into the default controls of the Wii U GamePad and Classic Controller)
This was a quick edit, please expand!