|Three Sacred Treasures|
|Effect||Pit equips himself with the Three Sacred Treasures and starts shooting at the oponents.|
Pit initiates the Final Smash by equipping the Three Sacred Treasures (the Mirror Shield, the Wings of Icarus, and the Arrow of Light) and then proceeds to fire a barrage of arrows:
- The first volley consists of five orange arrows that spread in an arc dealing 2% damage each.
- The second volley consists of three orange arrows that home into the closest fighter dealing 4% damage each
- The third volley fires one yellow arrow that homes into opponents, dealing 12% damage
- The fourth volley fires four green energy blasts that home into the opponents' current location, dealing 2% damage each
- The fifth and final volley consists of Pit shooting blue arrows at the sky, which causes eight pillars of blue burning light to randomly appear and disappear after half a second, dealing 15% damage and high knockback.
It should be noted that the first four volleys are fired in a random order, making it unpredictable for opponents to dodge it. However, the final barrage can be completely evaded due to the randomness of the pillars of light as well as their short duration. Naturally, Pit's Final Smash can be avoided entirely by simply going behind him, as he does not turn around to fire.
|Pit's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Palutena's Arrow|
|Side Special||Angel Ring||Upperdash Arm|
|Up Special||Wings of Icarus||Power of Flight|
|Down Special||Mirror Shield||Guardian Orbitars|
|Final Smash||Palutena's Army||Three Sacred Treasures|
The move originates from the Three Sacred Treasures Pit used to defeat Medusa in both the original Kid Icarus on the NES and the newest Kid Icarus game on the Nintendo 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising.
The powerful treasures used to defeat Medusa, the Three Sacred Treasures include the Arrow of Light, Wings of Pegasus, and Mirror Shield. That reminds me of a bit of trivia: there are in real life Three Sacred Treasures in Japan, but they are a sword, a mirror, and a jewel.
The Arrow of Light, the Wings of Pegasus, and the Mirror Shield--three legendary artifacts that Pit once used to defeat the evil Medusa. When you activate Pit's Final Smash, he can use them in this game too! After firing a barrage of different bow attacks, his final shot will cause powerful light pillars to rain down on the battlefield.
- The Mirror Shield and Wings of Icarus seen and used in the attack was previously featured in Pit's special moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as his down special move and side special move respectively.
- Pit's Final Smash was most likely changed due to the inclusion of Palutena into Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U