|Three Sacred Treasures|
|Effect||Pit equips himself with the Three Sacred Treasures and starts shooting at the oponents.|
Pit initiates the Final Smash by shouting "Equipped!" or "Bye now!" and equipping the Three Sacred Treasures (the Mirror Shield, the Wings of Icarus, and the Arrow of Light) and then proceeds to fire a barrage of arrows while shouting out "Three Sacred Treasures!":
- The first volley consists of five orange arrows that spread in an arc dealing 2% damage each.
- The second volley consists of three orange arrows that home into the closest fighter dealing 4% damage each
- The third volley fires one yellow arrow that homes into opponents, dealing 12% damage
- The fourth volley fires four green energy blasts that home into the opponents' current location, dealing 2% damage each
- The fifth and final volley consists of Pit shooting blue arrows at the sky, which causes eight pillars of blue burning light to randomly appear and disappear after half a second, dealing 15% damage and high knockback.
When compared to Palutena's Army, Three Sacred Treasures deals more consistent damage and knockback, and thus has more KO potential. On the downside, with the exception of the final volley, fighters can take advantage of the blind spots, unlike Palutena's Army which has little to no blind spots. Three Sacred Treasures is effective at close range due to opponents being caught in all the hits, but its KO potential is entirely dependent on the placement of the pillars, making the Final Smash inconsistent for scoring KO's.
|Pit's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Palutena's Arrow|
|Side Special||Angel Ring||Upperdash Arm|
|Up Special||Wings of Icarus||Power of Flight|
|Down Special||Mirror Shield||Guardian Orbitars|
|Final Smash||Palutena's Army||Three Sacred Treasures|
The move originates from the original Kid Icarus, where they were rumored to be the most powerful weapons in Angel Land, consisting of the Arrow of Light, the Mirror Shield, and the Wings of Icarus. In the original game, Pit reclaimed them from the Underworld forces and used them to defeat Medusa.
The Three Sacred Treasures later appeared in Kid Icarus: Uprising, where their origins were revealed as weapons created by the god Dyntos, god of the forge. In the game, the Arrow of Light was capable of destroying the normally invulnerable Ornes, the Mirror Shield can reflect attacks, and the Wings of Icarus granted Pit the ability to fly for extended periods of time. Because of their power, Palutena sealed them within the sky's constellations. However, the constellations (and subsequently the Treasures) were stolen by Space Pirates, and Pit was sent out to retrieve them, which he does successfully, and uses them later to defeat a revived Medusa. The Three Sacred Treasures were later used in an attempt to stop Hades' invasion of the Overworld by attacking the Lord of the Underworld himself, but were ineffective and subsequently destroyed.
The powerful treasures used to defeat Medusa, the Three Sacred Treasures include the Arrow of Light, Wings of Pegasus, and Mirror Shield. That reminds me of a bit of trivia: there are in real life Three Sacred Treasures in Japan, but they are a sword, a mirror, and a jewel.
The Arrow of Light, the Wings of Pegasus, and the Mirror Shield--three legendary artifacts that Pit once used to defeat the evil Medusa. When you activate Pit's Final Smash, he can use them in this game too! After firing a barrage of different bow attacks, his final shot will cause powerful light pillars to rain down on the battlefield.
- The Mirror Shield and Wings of Icarus seen and used in the attack was previously featured in Pit's special moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as his down special move and side special move respectively.
- Pit's Final Smash was most likely changed due to the inclusion of Palutena into Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U