The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (ゼルダの伝説 時のオカリナ Zeruda no Densetsu Toki no Ocarina) was the fifth game in the The Legend of Zelda series and was also the first The Legend of Zelda title for the Nintendo 64. It is widely praised and considered to be one of the greatest games of all time.
- Link is based on his Ocarina Of Time look in both Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee, his various costumes are based on the Goron, Zora and Kokiri tunic, as well as the white outfit from the original The Legend Of Zelda, and in Brawl, Navi, is in The Subspace Emissary, as well as in Link's side taunt.
- Ganondorf, Ganon's Gerudo form that made its first appearance in Ocarina Of Time, is featured in this in this game, and appears as an unlockable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, this version of Ganondorf appears as an alternate coloring sceme for Ganondorf, who otherwise appears as he does in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Sheik, Zelda's alter-ego in Ocarina of Time, is also a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. They are the first inter-changeable characters within the Smash Bros series.
Zelda also features her Ocarina of Time appearance as an alternate coloring in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Young Link, one of the characters exclusive to Melee, is also modeled on his appearance in Ocarina of Time and has costumes and attacks similar to Link, but wields a Kokiri sword and Deku Shield.
- Hyrule Castle in Super Smash Bros. is based on the Ocarina of Time design, although it does incorporate elements from earlier games.
- Gerudo Valley in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is based on its appearance in the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time
- Saria's Song
- Hyrule Field Theme
- Ocarina of Time Medley
- Song of Storms
- Gerudo Valley
All songs apart from Gerudo Valley are remixed.
- Link (SSBM)
- Link (Super Smash Bros.)
- Link (Super Smash Bros. Melee)
- Young Link (SSBM)
- Young Link (Super Smash Bros.)
- Young Link (Smash 2)
- Zelda (SSBM)
- Zelda (Smash 1)
- Zelda (Smash 2)
- Sheik (SSBM)
- Sheik (Smash 1)
- Sheik (Smash 2)
- Ganondorf (SSBM)
- Ganondorf (Smash 1)
- Ganondorf (Smash 2)
- Heart Container
- Bunny Hood
- Master Sword
- Like Like
- Ocarina Of Time
- Deku Baba: [Arm, Leg] Attack +4
- Deku Nut: [Specials: Indirect] Attack +4
- Epona & Link: [Arm, Leg] Attack +9
- Ganondorf: [Darkness] Attack +29
- Goron: [Arm] Attack +21
- Hookshot: [Weapon] Attack +4
- King Dodongo: [Flame] Attack +38
- King Zora: [Electric] Resistance +33
- Lon Lon Milk: Launch Power +18
- Ocarina Of Time: [Arm] Attack +4
- Octorok: [Leg] Attack +4
- Phantom Ganon: [Darkness] Attack +40
- ReDead: [Weapon] Attack +5
- Sheik: [Body, Spin] Attack +17
- Skull Kid: [Darkness] Attack +7
- Skulltula: [Arm] Attack +7
- Young Zelda: [Electric] Attack +20
- Zelda: [Flame] Resistance +18
- Zora: Launch Resistance +31
It is also available as a masterpiece in Brawl, alongside games such as Super Mario World and Donkey Kong. The game demo can be played for 5 minutes, and two files are available: one file as Young Link starting in the Kokiri Forest, and the other as Adult Link. A thing mentioned in the Dojo is that Epona can be called as Adult Link by playing Epona's Song on the Ocarina.
It appears to allow saving progress, but it obviously doesn't really do so—like all Masterpieces, any progress is immediately undone when the demo finishes.