Was Master Hand simply "defeated" by Tabuu as stated in the article, or was he killed? If the latter, the article should be edited as such. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 21:48, 29 April 2008
- To the trophies, it's pretty much the same thing. --Phred 22:12, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
- True. turning into a trophy is sorta death to them. Getting defeated also turns them into a trophy....but I think the master hand is excluded from the whole "trophy" thing since he's defeated but never turned into a trophy, that is refering to classic mode. All he does is (somehow) screams and explosions happen around him. Unlike bowser in melee's adventure mode where upon defeat he would fall into the abyss as a trophy on final destination,but on higher difficulties he would come back up as a trophy break out of his trophy state and become giga bowser....defeated falls again and trophy explodes. Carbonkirby 22:27, 29 April 2008 (UTC)
I don't think he didn't die no one exactly knows what happend to him maybe that suggests that there will be another instalment-18.104.22.168 17:00, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
- As much money as the series has made, making another seems really obvious unless they get bored with it between the years. Carbonkirby (talk) 17:11, 2 June 2008 (UTC)
he was killed temporaly. they couldnt kill him or the the smash bros series ends. they killed him tempory hell live again. kinda like a trophie bieng revived see what i mean? Wallyx (talk) 23:10, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
i dount he died a mean c'mon its Master Hand he killed me more times then any other ssb character (Crazy Hand 2nd and Snake 3rd)if he wanted to he would haved killed Tabuu Killerface45 (talk) 16:49, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
There is an hand (without an glove) in the opening sequence in melee. isn't it master hand?
- Probably not. I think Master Hand always wears his glove. Maybe it was Peach or Zelda or whoever was in that stadium reviving those trophies (sorta like the first cutscene of the Subspace Emissary). But I'm just guessing here. movie138music - ( talk ) 16:17, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
man i dont know.....it ain't Master Hand he is made with a glove its connected to him he ain't human
Glitch in Melee
Master Hand: a briefly playable character?
- Well, it could be possible, seeing how they're these claims that he actually created the world of Smash himself, and he is supposedly creator of the characters in SBB. However, he isn't "playable", he's just for selecting a character in that one place. Good question, though. HavocReaper48!! 21:26, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
good thinking that probaly is Master Hand i never thought of that its right hand so i say yes Master Hand is playable without hacking but only briefly Killerface45 (talk) 16:44, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
One of my favorite characters
This guy is my 2nd favorite SSB Character. Hey, I know a glitch on how to unlock him in the original 64 smash brothers. It can only be done with the 64 emulator Project64. Here's the link to download Project64: . This emulator does not work with these video cards:Matrox G200 or G400, ATI Rage Pro, 3DFX Voodoo Banshee, and 3DFX Voodoo 1 or 2. It also only works with Microsoft Windows. -- ACSBehemothHellcatCruiser (talk) 23:38, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- This talk page is for disscussion of the article. This is not a place to disscuss your favorite character. If you believe that your glitch works, post it on the article. Mr. Anon teh awsome 01:13, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
I think the trophy description in SSBB foreshadows Master Core cause it said he obtained a power and "kept it hidden". Maybe he decided to use it in SSB3DS/WiiU.