Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,301 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Meta Knight is a playable character in the third installment of Super Smash Bros. Originating in the Kirby universe, Meta Knight is a small, ball shaped, fighter with wings and a short sword. Meta Knight is a fast fighter, with many quick, low knockback attacks allowing him to set up many combos and rack up damage. In particular, his Mach Tornado can quickly do up to 26% damage and leave Meta Knight almost immediately ready to attack again. His low cooldown time and speedy attacks come at a small price, however; Meta Knight is quite limited in the area of finishing moves. He is basically limited to his forward and down smashes and/or his Shuttle Loop. Beyond this, Meta Knight can use his incredible jumping potential (granted by his wings) to gimp opponent's recoveries for additional kills. These disadvantages, however, are often overcome simply by Meta Knight's ability to dominate the tempo of the game. On the current tier list, Meta Knight is ranked first, mainly due to his dominating play style and his favorable match-ups against many characters. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you all an update on the future of Smash RPG; school is starting for me very soon, and I am sure it will be starting fo…Read more >
Since in Wiki Wars they haven't put anything in like months (I think), I'm going to continue this. Remember, no voting for a character more than once…Read more >
Not only was did a spanish retailer accidentally put a shovel knight amiibo online to sell on accident for smash 4 also a shovel knight amiibo will b…Read more >
Hey guys! Plasmaster here. As you can probably guess from the title of the post, I am holding a doubles Smash tournament for all 3DS players. I don't…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- BETTER NERF GRENINJA!
created by Goku9 1 hour ago
- Smash RPG
comment by XenoRalph 3 hours ago
Comment: Kirby kicks forward with a mighty foot (Side-smash).
- Finish The Story: Retarded Edition.
created by TheTruePokemonMaster 3 hours ago
edited by Sparduck117 3 hours ago
Summary: In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U:
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,301 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 15,951 files uploaded.
- 178 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- July 31, 2015
- Patch Update 1.1.0 is released. Several Mii Fighter Accessories are released, the Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle stages are released, and Tournament Mode and a Replay Sharing function for YouTube has been released.
- July 12, 2015
- The fourth president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, has passed away at the age of 55 due to a bile duct tumor.
- June 14, 2015
- Roy and Ryu are confirmed and released as DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS alongside Lucas. Additionally, Miiverse (stage) is released and available for free, as well paid-DLC for Suzaku Castle, Dream Land from the original Super Smash Bros., and many Mii Fighter outfits.
- June 14, 2015
- Two other stages from the original Super Smash Bros., Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle, are revealed as DLC stages for an unknown point in the future. A Tourney mode is also revealed, as well as a function allowing Replays to be shared on YouTube.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang