Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,432 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
On August 15, 2007 Masahiro Sakurai updated on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! that Stickers are new collectible items that will be included in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The inclusion of stickers sparked debates everywhere that discussed the possibility of stickers replacing the famous Trophies, but they have not. read more...
|Around the Wiki|
Hello, everyone! It has been months since I last posted here. The reason is that my school district blocked me accuses to this wiki and could go in a…Read more >
Personally, here's what I have to say...
- Kirby is honestly underplaced (yes, I know I main him, but this is just my opinion).
- Diddy Kong is #1?
- Zelda, o…
greetings form minnesota doctor98 Read more >
Hello and welcome everyone to the second Smashpedia Hunger Games! The contestants are all getting ready, and you can be sure that the coming days wil…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- User blog:DerpyDoodle/Second Smashpedia Hunger Games
edited by DerpyDoodle 1 hour ago
Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added photos:
- Second Smashpedia Hunger Games
comment by KirbiMiroir 2 hours ago
Comment: I've decided to go with Ocarina of Time first (that reminds me... I need to actually ask for it. Maybe for my birthday. Good thing my birthday is in...
- Second Smashpedia Hunger Games
comment by Lasatar 4 hours ago
Comment: If you think that Cuccos are dreaded items in Smash Bros, just wait until you see them in their original source. That reminds me, you're getting a...
- Classic Mode - Redone!
comment by KirbiMiroir 4 hours ago
Comment: Come to think of it, yeah. Different song for different intensities... I like it!
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,432 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,406 files uploaded.
- 81 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?