Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,437 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing universe. He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, although trophies, stages, and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
Hello everyone, Today one year ago, I leaked the SSB6 roster, I added a long rant explaining that it's fake and everyone has no sense of humor after …Read more >
So... it's been a while
First things first yes I will be in a doubles team with PlasMaster at Super Smash Con 2017.
Second, I'm not dead. I've just tak…Read more >
Hey Smashers! I am already excited for Smash Con this year, I had such a great time last year. My friend Nyan and I are competing in doubles; while w…Read more >
Hello everyone. So, I disappeared again (I seem to be better at that than playing Smash). But I want to try and be more active as the school year win…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Palette Swap (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Likeaboss240 2 hours ago
- SUPER SMASH BROS. 5 ROSTER LEAK!
comment by Lasatar 6 hours ago
Comment: My main is still here, so I've got no objections. Also, having the Mario Bros as a single character is actually a really cool idea. I would really...
- Ban the Person Above You Part VI: The Revival
created by Lasatar 6 hours ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 10 hours ago
Added category: Fully Evolved Pokémon
- Choose Mewtwo's adventure! II: The Rise of Danielle
created by Nova Stopmonk 11 hours ago
- User blog:MetaBigley101/SUPER SMASH BROS. 5 ROSTER LEAK!
edited by MetaBigley101 11 hours ago
Summary: Fixed the Character Notes
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,437 articles.
- 22,896 files uploaded.
- 54 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?