Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 1,717 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit but only if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing (universe). He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros (Wii U and 3DS) although trophies, stages and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
Since everyone is doing top 10's i'll contribute my top 10
Note: This blog is effective as of 11th December, 2013
--Characters that should come back from Brawl--
1. Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
2. Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
3. Ike (Fire Emblem)
4. Yoshi (Yoshi's Island)
5. Ness & Jigglypuff (Earthbound/Mot…Read more >
Look at this. RealyRead more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Pikachu (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by MayhemKing 18 minutes ago
- Link (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by MayhemKing 19 minutes ago
- My Personal Top 10 List
comment by Meerkatbv 1 hour ago
Comment: indeed, i aggree with nearly all of the choices. i think Palutena will appear only if Pit gets a new final smash. i think May just hasn't got enough...
- Franklin Badge
edited by Yorky97 3 hours ago
Edited the section: Trophy Info Added photo:
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 1,717 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 6,109 files uploaded.
- 91 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- November 7, 2013
- Marth in a new look marks his return in Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?