Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,580 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
(マスターコア Masutā Koa?) is a boss in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. It is the final boss of the game's Classic Mode and Master Hand's true form when it is played on at least 4.1 intensity on the 3DS, or 5.1 intensity on Wii U.
|Around the Wiki|
What is your favorite fighter mine is little MacRead more >
Is it because she’s an echo fighter? I’d think so. But she hasn’t been in any other Smash games, so it confuses me a bit.Read more >
We've all done this at some point, right? Make a move set for a character in Smash? Well I decided I might as well write down mine somewhere so I don…Read more >
What's your guys' opinions on all of the new voices that alot of characters seem to be getting. I'm fine with most of them, but Ike's new voice is ho…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Beast Ganon
edited by Are You Serious 34 minutes ago
edited by Are You Serious 1 hour ago
- Yoshi (SSBU)
edited by Your Senpai, Iron Warrior 1 hour ago
- Peach (SSBU)
edited by AceFedora 2 hours ago
Summary: Palette Swap link
edited by FoxMcCloudswife 2 hours ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 3 hours ago
Added categories: Characters (SSBU), Pokémon (SSBU), Trophies (SSBU)
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,580 articles.
- 24,029 files uploaded.
- 133 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling and Ridley.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- November 8, 2017
- Miiverse is discontinued, As a result, Tourney Mode is defunct and the posts behind the Miiverse stage contains no posts.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat