Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,630 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Meta Knight is a playable character in the third installment of Super Smash Bros. Originating in the Kirby universe, Meta Knight is a small, ball shaped, fighter with wings and a short sword. Meta Knight is a fast fighter, with many quick, low knockback attacks allowing him to set up many combos and rack up damage. In particular, his Mach Tornado can quickly do up to 26% damage and leave Meta Knight almost immediately ready to attack again. His low cooldown time and speedy attacks come at a small price, however; Meta Knight is quite limited in the area of finishing moves. He is basically limited to his forward and down smashes and/or his Shuttle Loop. Beyond this, Meta Knight can use his incredible jumping potential (granted by his wings) to gimp opponent's recoveries for additional kills. These disadvantages, however, are often overcome simply by Meta Knight's ability to dominate the tempo of the game. On the current tier list, Meta Knight is ranked first, mainly due to his dominating play style and his favorable match-ups against many characters. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
This page is the start of the list of changes that could have happened:Read more >
Would Tetris blocks be a good idea for an assist trophy?Read more >
The battle of the motherfuckin' Mario brothers. We'll see who would win once and for all, with no power-ups allowed. Note: I don't care if Smash is c…Read more >
WE GOT SO MUCH from the direct! total of 103 stages, lots of new items, and 5 new fighters! Simon Belmont(#66) from Castlevania and his echo, Richter…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Could Dedede be good? Ideas for possible buffs
comment by Miscalcified 22 minutes ago
Comment: Dedede can now inhale hos gordos, I think that may be a buff, but probably is mostly useless
- User blog:Miscalcified/Could Dedede be good? Ideas for possible buffs/nerfs that may have been changed for Dedede in Smash Ultimate
posted by Miscalcified 23 minutes ago
New blog: This page is the start of the list of changes that could have happened: Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- King Dedede (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Miscalcified 29 minutes ago
Summary: added to inhale about how he can inhale projectiles on dedede's page
- Ban the Person Above You VIII: The Dragon Rises
created by Dialga time lord 1 hour ago
- King Dedede
edited by Dialga time lord 2 hours ago
Summary: Trophy Info: Added photos:
- Pit (SSBU)
edited by Edlde62 3 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,630 articles.
- 24,270 files uploaded.
- 146 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 8, 2018
- Characters Simon and King K. Rool are announced as newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the latest Nintendo Direct, alongside new Echo Fighters Richter, Chrom and Dark Samus.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling and Ridley.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- November 8, 2017
- Miiverse is discontinued, As a result, Tourney Mode is defunct and the posts behind the Miiverse stage contains no posts.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat