Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 1,977 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Pac-Man (パックマン,Pakkuman) is Namco Bandai's mascot and the protagonist of the Pac-Man series of games. Pac-Man is one of the most recognizable video game characters in the world, and he is the 3rd third-party character announced in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U. Pac-Man is also the 4th third party character announced to join the Super Smash Bros. series after Solid Snake, Sonic and Mega Man.
Since becoming an administrator on Smashpedia, Zmario has made an invaluable impression on this wiki in his efforts to clean up the wiki, put an end to vandalism, and clean up images.
September 1, 2014
Riki appears both as an Assist Trophy and in Shulk's Final Smash. He uses a lot of attacks like Tingle, but Tingle will also be in the game too. Also, a cursor will appear over Assist Trophies and Pokémon to indicate which fighter they belong to.
|Around the Wiki|
Five more groups of Final Smashes to vote for!Read more >
So, with the new confirmed leak, we know all the new characters that have been announced and haven't been, even some we still might not know, what I …Read more >
If you are reading this and you are a Xenoblade expert, I ask you to help with the Shulk page. It is in need of much work, and while I tried to add a…Read more >
Made entirely from scratch, minus the characters, of course. Adding explanations for the character roster soon!
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
comment by Wachowman 6 minutes ago
Stopping By to Say Hi
You can leave other users messages by clicking "New section" on their talk page.Ask for help, thank them for their work, or just say hi!
earned the Stopping By to Say Hi badge
Awarded for leaving a message on someone else's talk page!
edited by Four4 35 minutes ago
Edited the section: Pichu
- What are your New Character Thoughts
comment by AlexSmasher 42 minutes ago
Comment: You're welcome
- What are your New Character Thoughts
comment by DarKingdomHearts 48 minutes ago
Comment: Peeps, I meant that as a joke, hence why I striked the text *facepalm*
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 1,977 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 7,501 files uploaded.
- 240 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- September 1, 2014
- Riki has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 29, 2014
- Gaur Plains has been confirmed as a new stage to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U and Corneria and Yoshi's Island will return in the 3DS version.
- August 21, 2014
- Ghirahim has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 18, 2014
- The Nightmare Wizard has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 13, 2014
- Meta Knight has been confirmed as a returning veteran for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- August 8, 2014
- A stage based on the Game Boy console has been revealed for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 4, 2014
- The Prince of Sablé has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter