Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,241 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Featured User: Four4|
November 28, 2014
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now released in Europe! On an entirely different note, here's the Wrecking Crew stage. When you make the bombs explode, the walls are destroyed. When there are two or less panels holding up a floor, the floor will crash down, making the stage constantly change.
You'll be stuck if a metal barrel falls on you, and other players can attack you in this state. Escape it by mashing buttons.
|Around the Wiki|
Hello everyone, I am Murderous_Puffball and I will be making blog posts everyday feel free to post replys.
Blog Post 1# I really hope that Mewtwo will…Read more >
Just got ssb4 and now my mains are changed lets see my NEW 5 mains (Backup mains:luigi r.o.b mii swordfighter)
still my best/favorite smasher in this.…
Read more >
I must admit, before anything much was known about the game, King Dedede was high on my list of characters that I wished would get a new Final Smash.…Read more >
What character would you like see return? I personally would like to see Roy or Snake make a return they were both one of my top 10 favorite characte…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Let's settle in and SMASH!
created by Raze200 39 seconds ago
- Miiverse Updates
edited by DerpyDoodle 34 minutes ago
Edited the section: November 2014 Added photo:
- List of SSBWU trophies/Metroid series
edited by OishiLover75 1 hour ago
- List of SSBWU trophies/The Legend of Zelda series
edited by OishiLover75 1 hour ago
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,241 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 11,997 files uploaded.
- 340 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- November 21, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now released in America.
- November 12, 2014
- The preload version of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now available.
- November 11, 2014
- The third wave of Amiibos are revealed in Japan, with Lucario, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mega Man.
- November 5, 2014
- Duck Hunt is officially revealed. Duck Hunt (stage) is revealed as well. Duck Hunt & Jigglypuff have also been revealed on the Official Website.
|Did you know...|
- ... That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ... That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ... That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ... That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
- ...Fox, Falco, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit have secret victory animations that are seen only when they defeat certain characters?
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
New facts go on top. After moving a fact off the bottom of this list, add to Previous fun facts.
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter