Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,238 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Around the Wiki|
Hey guys found something odd while amiibo shopping in a target and Big W store they had a japanese doney kong amiibo?Read more >
I have funny names for all 50(ish) characters in Smash 4. Here they are.
Bowser: Internet Browser!
Bowser, Jr.: Internet Browser Jr.!
Captain Falcon: Ca…
Read more >
Who thinks there should be a page that tells of a every characters good moves bad moves and combo's so people know how to use theem if they get the f…Read more >
It was either top 10 memes or more likely game theory that I saw a sheet of paper that was supposed to be characters to be added to the original game…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,238 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 13,523 files uploaded.
- 209 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- March 22, 2015
- Sakurai reveals that Takamaru was considered for a playable character.
- March 21, 2015
- Sakurai says in an interview that the Mewtwo DLC is "pretty much done" and should be "arriving soon".
- January 14, 2015
- The fourth wave of Amiibo is announced, with Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard in the lineup.
|Did you know...|
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang