Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,432 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the third installment in the Super Smash Bros. series published by Nintendo to be released on the Wii. Brawl, as with the other games in the series, features a diverse roster of characters from Nintendo and its second parties to fight in various kinds of matches. However, Brawl is the first Super Smash Bros. game to feature third-party characters. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hello, everyone! It has been months since I last posted here. The reason is that my school district blocked me accuses to this wiki and could go in a…Read more >
Personally, here's what I have to say...
- Kirby is honestly underplaced (yes, I know I main him, but this is just my opinion).
- Diddy Kong is #1?
- Zelda, o…
greetings form minnesota doctor98 Read more >
Hello and welcome everyone to the second Smashpedia Hunger Games! The contestants are all getting ready, and you can be sure that the coming days wil…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- User blog:InklingChris/Question: Smash modding- Does Smash mods brick the Wii U and 3DS versions of Smash? Also, which skins/stages should i get?
posted by InklingChris 1 minute ago
New blog: Hello, everyone! It has been months since I last posted here. The reason is that my school district blocked me accuses to this wiki and could go in... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- What do you hate about Smash 4's second tier list?
comment by Yamktoalid41 6 minutes ago
Comment: i don't care about tier lists anyway they're most likely to not be fun for the new smashers
- Second Smashpedia Hunger Games Signups!
comment by Yamktoalid41 8 minutes ago
Comment: name: yamktoalid41 nickname: killerprod1 partner: yoshi
- Ban the person above you again
created by Yamktoalid41 11 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,432 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,376 files uploaded.
- 82 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?