Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,437 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Little Mac made his appearance in the game Punch-Out!!. Like his name suggests, he is a very little character. Despite his size, he entered a boxing tournament and was able to become a champion. After a long hiatus, he made an appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an Assist Trophy. Recently, Little Mac appeared in the fifth installment of the Punch-Out!! series for the Wii (released one year after Brawl), and he will be a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
|Around the Wiki|
Okay, so anyone with a head knows that I would die to have Terra as a Smasher. Yeah, we have Cloud, but his appearance is kind of off if you ask me. …Read more >
Hey Smashers, Plasmaster here. There is something I have been thinkin about doing for a while now but just couldn't decide if I should go through wit…Read more >
Read more >
Well, it's been a lot longer than a week, but it's finally here. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, a while back, Plasmaster did a blo…
You already know about Palutena's Guidance, Pit's Smash Taunt, which exist in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In this, Pit, Palutena, and Viridi convers…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Final Smash
edited by Likeaboss240 35 minutes ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 35 minutes ago
Added category: Psychic Type Pokémon
- Super Smash Bros.
edited by PSI Fire 52 minutes ago
- Rosalina & Luma (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by PSI Fire 53 minutes ago
edited by PSI Fire 57 minutes ago
edited by PSI Fire 1 hour ago
Summary: Editing a gallery
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,437 articles.
- 22,986 files uploaded.
- 58 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?