Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,447 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Compared to previous games in the Super Smash Bros. series, the music of Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a much larger significance to overall gameplay. Where Brawl's predecessors had no more than two songs per stage, some stages in Brawl, such as Halberd, have as many as twelve. Brawl director Masahiro Sakurai stated on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! that his group of arrangement supervisors were asked to listen to "an elite selection of Nintendo music" and arrange several of their favorite songs, which "means there will be quite a number of songs." In fact, there are 258 different songs one can listen to in the game's Sound Test feature. However, not all of these songs are available from the start; many require unlocking or are collectible CDs... (more)
|Around the Wiki|
Well, time for another moveset. Veterans of the wiki may in fact remember that my second ever blog post was for Fiora. Well, it's time to finally ret…Read more >
So recently, I enrolled in a competition to make the best Smash movesets that you can. The first criteria was to make a moveset for any of the Assist…Read more >
There are six new Mario items in Smash Bros 4.
There are three new Mario items in this game that are good.Read more >
I'm LarryKoopa102 here, and I'm going to predict which items should stay/return or just go away.
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Snake's Smash Taunt
edited by Doubleslasher 16 minutes ago
- Event 6: Super Bowser Bros.
edited by Ray Magini 22 minutes ago
- Mega Man (universe)
edited by SecretStrategist 3 hours ago
Summary: Fixing and Adding
- Ban the Person Above You VII: The Seven Awakens
created by Nova Stopmonk 4 hours ago
- Versus Mode
edited by AceFedora 19 hours ago
Summary: I'm not done with this article yet.....
edited by Likeaboss240 22 hours ago
Summary: Editing a gallery
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,447 articles.
- 23,377 files uploaded.
- 44 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat