Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,630 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Captain Falcon is the main protagonist of the F-Zero racing games. Despite not appearing in a game since 2004, Captain Falcon has continued to be a beloved character in the Super Smash Bros. series. Being one of the Original 12 characters which have appeared in every game, Captain Falcon was confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U on July 14, 2014. His moveset remains practically unchanged, but he has been shown to have been greatly buffed since Brawl.
|Around the Wiki|
This page is the start of the list of changes that could have happened:Read more >
Would Tetris blocks be a good idea for an assist trophy?Read more >
The battle of the motherfuckin' Mario brothers. We'll see who would win once and for all, with no power-ups allowed. Note: I don't care if Smash is c…Read more >
WE GOT SO MUCH from the direct! total of 103 stages, lots of new items, and 5 new fighters! Simon Belmont(#66) from Castlevania and his echo, Richter…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
comment by Thedeadicewhale 2 hours ago
Stopping By to Say Hi
You can leave other users messages by clicking "New section" on their talk page.Ask for help, thank them for their work, or just say hi!
earned the Stopping By to Say Hi badge
Awarded for leaving a message on someone else's talk page!
- Dracula's Castle
edited by MightyKombat 2 hours ago
- List of Super Smash Bros. series characters
edited by 202nd Skywalker 3 hours ago
Summary: Several bosses' native stages are in Ultimate, Super Mushroom is most likely an item again judging by end of K. Rool's trailer.
- Mr. Resetti
edited by Dialga time lord 4 hours ago
Summary: Trophy Description: Added photo:
- Metroid (creature)
edited by Dialga time lord 4 hours ago
Summary: In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U: Added photo:
- Just a thought...
comment by PotatoKujo 5 hours ago
Comment: I think it would work better as a stage. A moving one like Rumble Falls or something.
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,630 articles.
- 24,271 files uploaded.
- 146 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 8, 2018
- Characters Simon and King K. Rool are announced as newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the latest Nintendo Direct, alongside new Echo Fighters Richter, Chrom and Dark Samus.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling and Ridley.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- November 8, 2017
- Miiverse is discontinued, As a result, Tourney Mode is defunct and the posts behind the Miiverse stage contains no posts.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat