Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,434 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ for Wii U Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu fō Wī Yū?) (Often referred by fans as Super Smash Bros. 4) is a Wii U game. It was developed by Namco Bandai Games Inc. and Sora, and was published by Nintendo. It is the fourth installment in the series and was released on November 21, 2014. Like its predecessors, it is a departure from traditional fighting games in that inflicting damage does not guarantee victory.
BLACK OUT has been featured for the high levels of maintenance work put into articles in order to make them presentable and consistent. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
I know this is the wrong place to ask,but can anyone who has Fire emblem Birthright Conquest or Revelations please Take my friend code.
FC 2896-0903-0…Read more >
Hey Smashers! Plasmaster here with a potential moveset for Toon Zelda. If you haven't seen KirbyMiroir's post, I recommend you take a look at that fi…Read more >
Hello everybody, I'm MetaBigley101, The guy who made an early leak of the Super Smash Bros. 5 roster, One was a fake, The other one was real,
But you'…Read more >
I have plenty of amiibos. I thought I'd share their names and see what you guys think!
Link: Lonk. Love me some dank memes
Pikachu: Electro. I just lik…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Re: Toon Zelda for Smash
comment by GreninjaBoss11 2 minutes ago
Comment: I'd prefer Tetra over Toon Zelda, but great moveset!
- Sonic the Hedgehog
edited by Sonic10974 4 minutes ago
- Should SSB go Multiconsole?
created by GethPrime Consensus 3 hours ago
- Ban The Person Above You III The Sequel!!
created by PSI Seven 3 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,434 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 21,811 files uploaded.
- 88 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 3, 2016
- Corrin and Bayonetta, along with the sixth and final wave of downloadable content, has been released for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 1, 2016
- The first official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Arcana Heart •
Bloody Roar •
Guilty Gear •
Injustice: Gods Among Us •
Mortal Kombat •
Power Instinct / Goketsuji Ichizoku •
Street Fighter •
Super Smash Bros. •