Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,249 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Around the Wiki|
Hello, everyone. I am InklingChris and i was wondering if anyone would like to see a little comic stripps of the Smash Ballot titled "Smash Ballot Di…Read more >
So I'm here to redeem my god-awful last post. Wait I'm like X men days of future past redeeming x men the last stand. That means that I have high exp…Read more >
This is based off some matches I have seen + some of my predictions.
A B C
1 2 3 4 5
Read more >
Announcer: We come to the ninth inning after a hard-fought game! Despite the Originals taking an early lead, the Newcomers stormed back in the fourth…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Eevee (Pokémon)
edited by Dumbledoge 10 minutes ago
Summary: Trophy Description:
- Eevee (Pokémon)
edited by Dumbledoge 11 minutes ago
- Smash Ballot Disater comic advertisment.(Staring the Kid Icarus cast)
comment by Rookie's Pet Rock 16 minutes ago
Comment: Shrek would just be a slow Wario clone... I don't want a Ganondorf like Wario.
- Ban The Person Above You the Sequel
created by Rookie's Pet Rock 39 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,249 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 14,278 files uploaded.
- 237 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- April 28, 2015
- Mewtwo is released worldwide as paid DLC.
- April 24, 2015
- Patch Update 1.0.7 is released, fixing the save corrupting bug caused by using Mewtwo in the following modes: Classic, All-Star, Stadium, Trophy Rush, and Smash Run. Even though the notice states that replays saved with previous game versions will no longer play after receiving this update, they can still be played.
- April 15, 2015
- In Patch Update 1.0.6, Mewtwo is released for Club Nintendo members who received the code. Six new 8-Player Omega stages are added as well as a Sharing function for Replays and Custom Stages.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang