Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,438 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Meta Knight is a playable character in the third installment of Super Smash Bros. Originating in the Kirby universe, Meta Knight is a small, ball shaped, fighter with wings and a short sword. Meta Knight is a fast fighter, with many quick, low knockback attacks allowing him to set up many combos and rack up damage. In particular, his Mach Tornado can quickly do up to 26% damage and leave Meta Knight almost immediately ready to attack again. His low cooldown time and speedy attacks come at a small price, however; Meta Knight is quite limited in the area of finishing moves. He is basically limited to his forward and down smashes and/or his Shuttle Loop. Beyond this, Meta Knight can use his incredible jumping potential (granted by his wings) to gimp opponent's recoveries for additional kills. These disadvantages, however, are often overcome simply by Meta Knight's ability to dominate the tempo of the game. On the current tier list, Meta Knight is ranked first, mainly due to his dominating play style and his favorable match-ups against many characters. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hi i am Black Bismuth, and this is my new blog, of wich character may become a newcomer for the next Super Smash Bros. Here's the statuses and the pe…Read more >
As in all Smash Bros games, items return. However, there are only a few new items added to this game; some I find to be good and some are okay, but t…Read more >
It's time to get back to Smash Bros Items and their uses! Let's move onto the Top 10 Most Useful and Most Useless Smash Bros Items. For the even numb…Read more >
Say up to four of your mains and what you like about them, and people can analyse your play style based on what you say.
Hi! I'm KirbiMiroir! (talk) 1…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Bowser (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Dakota.952 20 minutes ago
edited by AceFedora 1 hour ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 3 hours ago
Added category: Dual-Type Pokémon
edited by Mewtwoclone 3 hours ago
Added category: Fully Evolved Pokémon
- User blog:Cloverfield monster/Episode Ideas for a hypothetical Smash Bros. cartoon.
edited by Cloverfield monster 5 hours ago
Summary: Blog post created or updated.
edited by Sonic2479 6 hours ago
Added category: Protagonists
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 1 edit on an article!
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,438 articles.
- 23,154 files uploaded.
- 52 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat