Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,241 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Around the Wiki|
I know everybody wants DLC for Sm4ash, but Mewtwo will most likely be the only one. Considering how long it took to make mewtwo alone means it is mos…Read more >
Here are some trophy artworks.
Should I do more? Leave comments!Read more >
The Office in Five Nights at Freddy's is only found in Media:Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
Here's how it works hit the doors if an animatronic comes other…
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Corrupt A Wish
created by Chaos Shepherd 2 minutes ago
- What annoys me in sm4sh
comment by Hylianhobbit 10 minutes ago
Comment: Special Orders is absolutely nothing special and the data that was wasted making it could have been used for another character or for an adventure...
- Hate to break it to ya
comment by 55golem 12 minutes ago
Comment: me sa greet
comment by 55golem 43 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,241 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 13,544 files uploaded.
- 219 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- March 22, 2015
- Sakurai reveals that Takamaru was considered for a playable character.
- March 21, 2015
- Sakurai says in an interview that the Mewtwo DLC is "pretty much done" and should be "arriving soon".
- January 14, 2015
- The fourth wave of Amiibo is announced, with Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard in the lineup.
|Did you know...|
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang