Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,437 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Pikachu is the most famous species in the Pokémon Universe. Resembling a yellow rodent, Pikachu's most defining characteristics are his red cheeks and his lightning bolt shaped tail. As the tail implies, Pikachu is an electric type Pokémon. In the original Pokémon games, Pikachu was simply a normal catchable Pokémon. Its popularity grew not from its role in the games, but from its role in the anime series. Here, it served as the primary Pokémon of protagonist Ash Ketchum because he woke up too late to get Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander from Professor Oak. In the Super Smash Bros. series, Pikachu is one of only two Pokémon to appear as playable characters in all three games (the other being Jigglypuff). Pikachu enjoyed a large amount of play during the original Super Smash Bros., resulting in his top placing in that game's tier list. In the later games, Pikachu continued to fight, and in Melee his pre-evolved form, Pichu, joined him...(more)
|Around the Wiki|
Hey Smashers! I am already excited for Smash Con this year, I had such a great time last year. My friend Nyan and I are competing in doubles; while w…Read more >
Hello everyone. So, I disappeared again (I seem to be better at that than playing Smash). But I want to try and be more active as the school year win…Read more >
These characters bring an interesting combination of moves and skills to the Smash Bros. environment, and although most of them are slower characters…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Wii U
edited by PSI Fire 1 hour ago
Summary: In the Super Smash Bros. series:
- Finish The Story The RPG
created by PixelFox666 1 hour ago
edited by PSI Fire 1 hour ago
Summary: Playable Characters originating from Wii:
- MAKE THE WORST ROSTER EVAR IN SMASH HISTORY
comment by MetaBigley101 4 hours ago
Comment: I think the DLC characters would be every My Little Pony in existence, Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo, Pink Gold Peach, and a Sonic OC from DeviantART. Added photo:
- Ban the Person Above You Part VI: The Revival
created by PEASHOOTERFAN 12 hours ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 12 hours ago
Added category: Fully Evolved Pokémon
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,437 articles.
- 22,832 files uploaded.
- 55 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?