Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,299 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Master Hand is a recurring boss in all three games of the Super Smash Bros. series. He has been the boss of the 1P Game or the similar Classic Mode, and in Melee and Brawl he is sometimes paired with his opposite, Crazy Hand. His stamina must be depleted to defeat him. No matter what game he is in, he is always fought on some version of Final Destination. Master Hand also appears in The Subspace Emissary in Brawl. He is controlled by Tabuu through the Chains of Light and is used as a subordinate in the Subspace Army. Eventually Master Hand attacks Tabuu, but is defeated. Master Hand is never legally playable... (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hey guys! Plasmaster here. Today is Smash 3DS's first birthday. This is particularly exciting to me because Smash 3DS was the first Smash game I ever…Read more >
2 more days left for the ballot. If you hav't voted yet or you want to vote again then do it fast. Question of the day:Tell me who are you voting for…Read more >
Read more >
ShinyQuagsire, the one who found the Roy/Ryu sound files, discovered 3 character slots, and 6 stage slots (3 are normal stages, 3 are Omega stages).…
Sooo that was unexpected. Or maybe it was, and I wasn't paying attention.
Super Mario Maker looks great, and I really like it changing graphical theme…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Spirit Train Glitch
edited by Thecookingguy 7 hours ago
- On-Screen Appearance
edited by Truston609 8 hours ago
Summary: Dr Mario's Description
- Community Character Ranking Part 1
comment by Legendary Pop-Fizz 10 hours ago
Comment: did you vote for Rayman twice or Shovel Knight twice?
- Community Character Ranking Part 1
comment by XenoRalph 13 hours ago
Comment: Three tablets: Rayman and Shovel Knight.
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,299 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 16,935 files uploaded.
- 166 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 30, 2015
- Super Mario Maker and Pirate Ship are released as DLC stages for SSBWU and Duck Hunt (stage) is released for SSB3DS. The fourth wave of Mii Fighter Accessories is also released.
- September 15, 2015
- Super Mario Maker is revealed as a Downloadable Stage to be released on September 30.
- July 31, 2015
- Patch Update 1.1.0 is released. Several Mii Fighter Accessories are released, the Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle stages are released, and Tournament Mode and a Replay Sharing function for YouTube has been released.
- July 12, 2015
- The fourth president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, has passed away at the age of 55 due to a bile duct tumor.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!