Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have 2,439 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Ryu (リュウ, 隆, Ryū) is the main character from Capcom's Street Fighter series. He is a downloadable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. He is the fifth non-Nintendo character to appear in the series, following Solid Snake, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man and Pac-Man. Ryu was confirmed as a surprise announcement during Nintendo Direct on June 14th alongside Roy, although datamining about both was discovered after patch 1.0.6 with Mewtwo's inclusion. He became available for download in June 14th, 2015, alongside Lucas and Roy.
|Around the Wiki|
Hey Smashers! Plasmaster here, and with Pokémon Sun and Moon having released last week, I thought it suitable to make a Pokémon moveset for you guys …Read more >
I haven't been here for a while. I might as well do something. So I made a Matchup Chart for Kirby. This Matchup Chart is based my opinions, experien…Read more >
My main in both smash Wii U and 3ds is Mr. Game and Watch, he is my favorite character of all time!Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ban the person above you again
created by Balloon chuck 2 hours ago
- Marth (SSBM)
edited by HeroOfTem 5 hours ago
Edited the section: How to unlock
edited by Plasmaster 13 hours ago
Added category: Candidates for deletion
created by HopesAndMemes 14 hours ago
New page: Meme Team Tournaments is a Smash Bros. Tournament hosting and streaming organization. The CEO and founder of Meme Team is Sean "HopesAndMemes"... Summary: made some edits to my own page Added photo:
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 1 edit on an article!
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,439 articles.
- 22,675 files uploaded.
- 60 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?