Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 1,813 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit but only if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing (universe). He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros (Wii U and 3DS) although trophies, stages and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
This is a question for all of you. I have one spot left in my new roster, but I am really facing a problem here. I'm wondering who I shall add, so I decided to do it in a poll, but you are free to make a comment too if you think that is better. You can also elaborate your choice.Read more >
Hello everyone! I had an idea of something I could never make myself. So I'll just break it down in a blog. I will use various characters that have been confirmed to appear in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/ 3DS and some that are almost certain to appear.
The opening will be based on the second opening of …
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- STO12's Predictions for SSB4
comment by GameDude1990 1 hour ago
Comment: Hey, STO12, if you're still alive, you might as well update your predictions, because Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Yoshi, Charizard, and Greninja have...
Add your two cents! Read any of the recent blog posts, and
write your thoughts in the comments box.
earned the Wow! badge
Awarded for writing a comment on 3 different blog posts!
- STO12's Predictions for SSB4
comment by Luiz1910yahoo.com 2 hours ago
Comment: You should do the five characters that has been confirmed
- Classic Mode
edited by GameDude1990 4 hours ago
Edited the section: Trivia Summary: It's "WOW", not "PERFECTO".
- Character Poll
comment by Gamer68 4 hours ago
Comment: Fourth 3rd party character! Pac-Man needs to be in it!
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 1,813 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 6,965 files uploaded.
- 220 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- April 8, 2014
- Charizard and Yoshi are confirmed as returning playable characters. Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are also confirmed as individual characters. Greninja has also been confirmed as a newcomer for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- April 6, 2014
- Metroid has been confirmed to return as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- April 3, 2014
- Isabelle has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?