Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,634 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Pikachu is the most famous species in the Pokémon Universe. Resembling a yellow rodent, Pikachu's most defining characteristics are his red cheeks and his lightning bolt shaped tail. As the tail implies, Pikachu is an electric type Pokémon. In the original Pokémon games, Pikachu was simply a normal catchable Pokémon. Its popularity grew not from its role in the games, but from its role in the anime series. Here, it served as the primary Pokémon of protagonist Ash Ketchum because he woke up too late to get Squirtle, Bulbasaur, or Charmander from Professor Oak. In the Super Smash Bros. series, Pikachu is one of only two Pokémon to appear as playable characters in all three games (the other being Jigglypuff). Pikachu enjoyed a large amount of play during the original Super Smash Bros., resulting in his top placing in that game's tier list. In the later games, Pikachu continued to fight, and in Melee his pre-evolved form, Pichu, joined him...(more)
|Around the Wiki|
Im actually exited for steve from minecraft in the recent leak. PLEASE DON’T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!😢😢😢😢😢Read more >
Well, I think it would make sense for Nintendo to add him in the game. I mean, he has his own game on the Switch now with N. Sane, and he also has a …Read more >
Am I the only one who wants Beat from Jet Set Radio?Read more >
Well, we just got the 74th character announced, Isabelle, so does this give Shadow a chance to be given the new fighter treatment too, like Isabelle?Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ice Climber (universe)
edited by OishiLover75 1 minute ago
Edited the section: In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Ridley (SSBU)
edited by Plushlings02 2 minutes ago
- Ridley (SSBU)
edited by Plushlings02 4 minutes ago
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 5 edits on articles!
- Duck Hunt (universe)
edited by OishiLover75 10 minutes ago
Edited the section: In Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Ridley (SSBU)
edited by Plushlings02 17 minutes ago
Summary: Added descriptions on his on screen appearance and his idle pose.
- Super Smash Bros. (series)
edited by Jackthomasmoore 2 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,634 articles.
- 24,622 files uploaded.
- 141 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 13, 2018
- Isabelle is announced in the latest Nintendo Direct.
- August 8, 2018
- Characters Simon and King K. Rool are announced as newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the last Nintendo Direct, alongside new Echo Fighters Richter, Chrom, and Dark Samus.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling, Ridley and a new Echo Fighter, Daisy.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat