Smash Bros. for Switch
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,482 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
|Brawl's tier list|
A tier list is a ranking compiled by the Smash Back Room of Smash World Forums to summarize the overall relative metagame potential of the various characters throughout the Smash Bros. series. The lists are divided into "tiers" which group similarly-viable charcters together, hence the name. Tier list rankings are based on the status of a character's metagame, tournament placings, and matchups; all assuming high-level play and standard tournament rulesets. The current top-ranked characters are Pikachu for SSB, Fox for Melee, and Meta Knight for Brawl. Tier lists are often controversial within the Smash community: the placements themselves are hotly debated, and the list as a whole is often misunderstood. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Considering Link is getting his Breath of the Wild iteration in the new Smash title, I think it's safe to say that Zelda will receive the same treatm…Read more >
- Princess Peach's Castle (Melee)
- Defino Plaza
- Mario Circuit (Wii U)
- Luigi's Mansion
- Jungle Japes
- Gerudo Valley
- Frigate Orpheon
- Yoshi's Island (…
(The Original 12 have been in every Smash game at this point, so it would make sense for all 12 of them to return.)
-Link (We know tha…Read more >
With Link's Breath of the Wild iteration confirmed to be appearing in the new Smash Bros. title, I have made this moveset 'prediction', so to speak.
L…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
edited by Amargaard 7 hours ago
- Ice Climbers
edited by Prismii 12 hours ago
Summary: Minor Punctuation Addition.
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 1 edit on an article!
- Donkey Kong (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Plasmaster 12 hours ago
Summary: Damage values needed for all attacks.
edited by AceFedora 16 hours ago
Summary: Here's a better word
edited by AceFedora 17 hours ago
Summary: More of a "Root" category if you know what I mean Added category: Browse
- Ban the Person Above You VII: The Seven Awakens
created by Yamktoalid41 19 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,482 articles.
- 23,570 files uploaded.
- 77 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- July 18, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been updated to 1.1.7.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat