Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,437 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Distant Planet is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl representing the Pikmin series. As such, it is the home stage of Olimar and his Pikmin. Set on the otherwise unnamed Pikmin home planet, the stage consists of a slanted hill on the left and a series of vines and leaves in the center. The plant-based platforms are slightly bouncy. Occasionally, a Bulborb will walk up on the right side of the stage, and landing on its head or in its mouth will likely result in a self-destruct as it drags the character beyond the blast line. Rainstorms will also occur, causing a rush of water down the hill. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Of all the things to exist in Smash 4, one of the things that I cannot stand would be the Tier Lists. These things are really, really questionable. I…Read more >
Hey Smashers, Plasmaster here with another Let's Debate blog post.
Today we will be debating Link's representation in the next Smash!
With Breath of th…Read more >
I don’t know if anything like this has been done before, but I would like to make a CYOA based on The Subspace Emissary where your choices influence …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- My Hatred Towards Tier Lists
comment by Plasmaster 2 hours ago
Comment: Welcome back to the Wiki KirbyMiroir! For starters, the ban on two Meta Knights on one team in Brawl was banned in tournament play, not online play....
- Let's Debate! Link's Representation in the Next Smash
comment by KirbiMiroir 9 hours ago
Comment: Eh, hard to tell. Maybe they'll keep his Twilight Princess interpretation but base half of his palette swaps on a newer Zelda game.
- User blog:KirbiMiroir/My Hatred Towards Tier Lists
posted by KirbiMiroir 9 hours ago
New blog: Of all the things to exist in Smash 4, one of the things that I cannot stand would be the Tier Lists. These things are really, really questionable. I... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- Palette Swap (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Greckarbor 14 hours ago
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 5 edits on articles!
edited by Mewtwoclone 16 hours ago
Added category: Poke Balls (SSBWU/3DS)
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,437 articles.
- 22,798 files uploaded.
- 69 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?