Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,580 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Castle Siege is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from the Fire Emblem universe. Unlike many universe based stages, Castle Siege is not based on any single event in the games, but on a combination of themes in the games. The stage is also unique in that it is actually three different stages that cycle through each other during the match. The stage beings on the top of the castle, but quickly descends into the interior of the castle. Here, the players find an opulent room complete with destructible statues. Eventually, the players descend to the area below the castle where a single flat platform above a poll of lava is all there is to battle on...(more)
|Around the Wiki|
mine is splatoon (and yes, splatoon is in)Read more >
What is your favorite fighter mine is little MacRead more >
Is it because she’s an echo fighter? I’d think so. But she hasn’t been in any other Smash games, so it confuses me a bit.Read more >
We've all done this at some point, right? Make a move set for a character in Smash? Well I decided I might as well write down mine somewhere so I don…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ban the Person Above You VIII: The Dragon Rises
created by Your Senpai, Iron Warrior 18 minutes ago
- Zero Suit Samus
edited by Tyranitar12 31 minutes ago
- King Dedede
edited by Tyranitar12 32 minutes ago
- King Dedede
edited by Tyranitar12 34 minutes ago
Summary: adding a bit of trivia about his final smash (will likely add Lucario on the game's release)
- Bowser (SSBU)
edited by Your Senpai, Iron Warrior 37 minutes ago
Summary: Several of those edits were unprofessionally worded or somewhat out of place, so I removed them. Making the other edit look better.
- Final Smash
edited by Tyranitar12 44 minutes ago
Summary: Inkling final smash is directional, not trapping
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,580 articles.
- 24,042 files uploaded.
- 132 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling and Ridley.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- November 8, 2017
- Miiverse is discontinued, As a result, Tourney Mode is defunct and the posts behind the Miiverse stage contains no posts.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat