Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,138 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
An admin on Smashpedia, Oscuritaforze is an incredibly helpful member of the community, especially with getting new users started and resolving issues between users. If you have a question about this wiki, don't feel afraid to contact him on his message wall.
September 22, 2014
The results of Conquest Mode are shown, and the players' next challenges are to fight with characters they've trained up and then metal characters.
|Around the Wiki|
After speaking with Oscuritaforze on this matter, we definitely think there should be at least some kind of policy with pages for characters' custom …Read more >
Now that the 3DS version is out in Japan, all we don't know (other than what mode the WU version might have in place of Smash Run) is what stages the…Read more >
This is the ultimate tournament featuring all the characters up till Super Smash Bros. 3DS. The characters that are battling against each other in th…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,138 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 9,082 files uploaded.
- 337 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- Septmeber 18, 2014
- Castle Siege from Super Smash Bros. Brawl is announced as a returning stage in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
- September 17, 2014
- StreetSmash is revealed as a new mode recently seen in the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS trailer in the E3.
- September 13, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is released in Japan.
- September 12, 2014
- The Super Smash Bros. demo for 3DS gets released in Japan, and is also available to Club Nintendo Platinum members.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter