Post Your Tips and Tricks
Share tips and tricks for your favorite Wii U and 3DS Smash Brawlers!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Learn about the stages of Smash Bros.
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,237 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Amiibo (Stylized as "amiibo") is the name given to figurines designed for use with the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been shown to be able to use these figures. A player of either game can place an Amiibo figurine on the bottom left side of the Wii U Gamepad or the New Nintendo 3DS touchscreen, and the Amiibo will be able to fight against the player or assist them in battles. Read More...
|Featured User: Smasher51|
Smasher51 has been chosen as this week's Featured User for his dedication to improving pages, as well as for regularly being a part of blogs and forums that come his way. He has started trends and welcomed new users, making this wiki flourish.
|Around the Wiki|
Here's a list of DLC characters that *I* wanna see as fighters in Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U.
Yes, he might be a Captain Falcon clone, and yes, …Read more >
GUESS WHAT? IT'S BACK!!!!!
The much beloved Super Smash Bros. character tournament has returned!!! This time in time for March Madness! (yes, I know i…Read more >
guys please check out my new page 'Big Luma Glitch' im so happy that i found this glitch so please spread it to anyone who loves glitches ^_^Read more >
Hey Everyone. I haven't done a blog in a while, so I decided to do one now. But to the point. I want to know that if you made any, do you have any no…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- List of Rumors
edited by David eric 1 minute ago
Summary: Don't know why this wasn't added before.
- Hunger Games: Smashpedia Edition
created by The Puffle Planet 13 minutes ago
- Ban The Person Above You the Sequel
created by The Puffle Planet 20 minutes ago
- Classic Mode
edited by The Puffle Planet 55 minutes ago
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,237 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 13,354 files uploaded.
- 232 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- January 14, 2015
- The fourth wave of Amiibo is announced, with Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard in the lineup.
- December 6, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Japan and is now available to the entire world. Sakurai also ends his daily picture updates, and gives his first acknowledgement of the Mewtwo DLC.
- November 29, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Australia and New Zealand.
|Did you know...|
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang