Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,246 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Around the Wiki|
Two days down the drain later here's what I came up with. I was quite proud of that I managed to relatively keep myself in check until I realized I a…Read more >
It will never happen, but still!Read more >
SSB5 is a long way off. Heck, it may not even happen at all. We don't even know when or what the next generation of Nintendo consoles or handhelds wil…Read more >
its realy simple. basicly anyone from any smash game raping about how epic in the game they are. what you have to do is type a line for the rap that …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- False character
edited by DatKirby15 1 hour ago
Summary: UK to US spelling change
edited by DatKirby15 2 hours ago
Summary: Grammatical fix
- Ban The Person Above You the Sequel
created by 55golem 4 hours ago
- Hey Four
comment by Oscuritaforze 5 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,246 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 14,132 files uploaded.
- 267 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- April 28, 2015
- Mewtwo is released worldwide as paid DLC.
- April 24, 2015
- Patch Update 1.0.7 is released, fixing the save corrupting bug caused by using Mewtwo in the following modes: Classic, All-Star, Stadium, Trophy Rush, and Smash Run. Even though the notice states that replays saved with previous game versions will no longer play after receiving this update, they can still be played.
- April 15, 2015
- In Patch Update 1.0.6, Mewtwo is released for Club Nintendo members who received the code. Six new 8-Player Omega stages are added as well as a Sharing function for Replays and Custom Stages.
- April 1, 2015
- The fifth and sixth waves of Amiibo are revealed. Wave 5 contains Palutena and Dark Pit and will be released in July, while Wave 6 contains Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., and Olimar, and is set to be released in September. Wave 4's release date is revealed to be on May 29, and two Amiibos are added to the wave: Greninja and Jigglypuff.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang