Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,438 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Shulk (シュルク, Shuruku) is the main protagonist of the game Xenoblade Chronicles. He is set to appear as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Around the Wiki|
The views in this blog are distributed by an awkward piece of s**t. If this blog is cringy, no worries; you can always click off.
Okay, guys; believe i…Read more >
http://super-mario-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Mario_bros._WikiRead more >
Have you ever been deeply annoyed by the characters you keep losing to, or the annoying voices you here? This list is my Top 5 Most Annoying and WORS…Read more >
Ah, the precious cycle of Smash Bros Items! You really want to get a good item to help you win, but most of the time, it's usually Mr. Saturn. There …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- User blog:SilverthehedgehogMan/Smash Analysis: Who May Return in Possible Future Installments?
edited by SilverthehedgehogMan 7 hours ago
Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added photo:
- Lucario (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Specimen 8 The Deer Lord 12 hours ago
Summary: In competitive play:
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
edited by PSI Fire 13 hours ago
- Smash Analysis: Who May Return in Possible Future Installments?
comment by BlackBismuth 13 hours ago
Comment: Mewtwo next pls?
- Bayonetta (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by PSI Fire 14 hours ago
- List of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U character trailers
edited by PSI Fire 14 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,438 articles.
- 23,068 files uploaded.
- 71 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat