Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,437 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Tabuu is the final boss of The Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. His name is a pun on the English word "taboo," meaning unacceptable and improper. As the embodiment of Subspace itself, his villainous goal is to pull the World of Trophies into Subspace, piece by piece. He leads the Subspace Army, which he formed out of Shadow Bugs. He also manipulated the Ancient Minister and Master Hand to serve his goals. Tabuu's plan was only thwarted at the last minute by preparations made by King Dedede. He created The Great Maze out of the pieces of the World of Trophies that were pulled into Subspace by the Subspace Bombs... (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Okay, so the title is cringy, but I'll probably ask an admin to change the title because I probably have more titles that fit. But anyways, it's basi…Read more >
One thing that surprised me about the Smash community was the surprisingly high demand for a Smash Bros cartoon series. I always assumed that people …Read more >
So, Ubisoft just announced that they are making a Mario game that is a crossover with Raving Rabbids. I saw the trailer for it, and it is one of the …Read more >
Hey Smashers! Nintendo E3 just kicked off today and there were many amazing game announcements.
First off, they showed a lot more about Xenoblade Chro…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Meta Ridley
edited by Likeaboss240 20 minutes ago
Summary: In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U:
- Rock Smash
edited by Likeaboss240 21 minutes ago
- Flip Jump
edited by Likeaboss240 22 minutes ago
- Zero Suit Samus (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Likeaboss240 24 minutes ago
Summary: Differences from Brawl:
- Flip Jump
edited by Likeaboss240 32 minutes ago
- Ike (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by Likeaboss240 42 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,437 articles.
- 23,034 files uploaded.
- 67 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat