Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have 2,438 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Pac-Man (パックマン,Pakkuman) is Namco Bandai's mascot and the protagonist of the Pac-Man series of games. Pac-Man is one of the most recognizable video game characters in the world, and he is the 3rd third-party character announced in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U. Pac-Man is also the 4th third party character announced to join the Super Smash Bros. series after Solid Snake, Sonic and Mega Man.
|Around the Wiki|
I think only like 25 hours till the switch presentation. I really hope they talk about Smash Switch.
Do you guys think they'll talk about it? If so, w…Read more >
So I broke my Gamecube controller to Wii U adapter. "How?" you may ask?
I sat on it.
So now I have to resort to crying- I mean, playing with a keyboar…Read more >
Hello Everyone, particularly those who signed up for Smashpedia Adventures! Today, I want to give an update to the status of the game. The game itsel…Read more >
Hello Everyone! First off, sorry to those waiting for Smashpedia Adventures. I will get to that soon. Anyway, now for the real announcement.
I have be…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Alright then
comment by Plasmaster 58 minutes ago
- Ban the person above you again
created by Nova Stopmonk 4 hours ago
- Out Meme The Meme 2
created by ThePrimalGuy 4 hours ago
- Super Scope
edited by ThePrimalGuy 5 hours ago
- Recoil damage
edited by Tomodachidude45678 5 hours ago
Summary: List of moves with recoil damage:
edited by ThePrimalGuy 6 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,438 articles.
- 22,705 files uploaded.
- 69 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also likely to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?