Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,432 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Super Smash Bros., known in Japan as Nintendo All-Star! Great Fray Smash Brothers, is a crossover fighting game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 console. It was first released in Japan on January 21, 1999, and released on April 27, 1999 in North America, followed by November 19, 1999 in Europe. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hello and welcome everyone to the second Smashpedia Hunger Games! The contestants are all getting ready, and you can be sure that the coming days wil…Read more >
A lot of people complain that Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS has an incredibly short Classic Mode. I, on the other hand, feel like Brawl's Classi…Read more >
The Highlander is the main protagonist of the story mode of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. As his real name is decided by the player, he…
Read more >
The Smash 4 Back Room released the second official tier list for Smash 4. Here it is:
S: Diddy Kong, Cloud, Sheik, Rosalina, Mario, Sonic, Fox
A: Zero …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Second Smashpedia Hunger Games
comment by GalaGamer 16 minutes ago
Comment: Go Sloth!
- Finish the Story: Idiotic Edition 2: Coonter stroike
created by GalaGamer 20 minutes ago
- some doctor costoms
comment by Theguyhelping 36 minutes ago
- my rifles
comment by Theguyhelping 42 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,432 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,355 files uploaded.
- 84 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?