Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,574 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Shulk (シュルク, Shuruku) is the main protagonist of the game Xenoblade Chronicles. He is set to appear as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Around the Wiki|
Hey, I just noticed something about this picture of Fox holding a Black Hole item:
Read more >
Does that look like the new Final Destination stage coming to Supe…
Ever since it's been revealed that "Clone" characters will be called "Echo Fighters" i've been wondering who's gonna be the next Echo Fighter? They'r…Read more >
I've made a crappy fan server,anyways here. https://discord.gg/FqGWCwRead more >
I found someone online which released PNG renders of all the confirmed characters so far. Feel free to edit the new pages with them
https://imgur.com/…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Super Smash Blog updates
edited by Zmario 56 seconds ago
- Ban the Person Above You VII: The Seven Awakens
created by SilverthehedgehogMan 6 hours ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 9 hours ago
edited by Tyranitar12 11 hours ago
- Ridley (SSBU)
edited by SketchFalcon 12 hours ago
Edited the section: Special Moves
- Inkling (SSBU)
edited by AceFedora 13 hours ago
Summary: No need to say "The Inkling". The article is only talking about one fighter
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,574 articles.
- 23,804 files uploaded.
- 143 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling and Ridley.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- November 8, 2017
- Miiverse is discontinued, As a result, Tourney Mode is defunct and the posts behind the Miiverse stage contains no posts.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat