Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,439 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Kirby is a fighter in Super Smash Bros. Brawl who has also appeared in both of the previous Super Smash Bros. Kirby hails from a long series of games of which he is the namesake. He is a small pink ball with stubby arms, large feet, and a cute face. As a fighter, Kirby battles with a variety of punches and kicks, as well a a large hammer. He is also able to inhale enemies to copy their abilities or to perform a Kirbycide. Kirby's recovery is helped by five midair jumps, and his Final Cutter, while providing almost no horizontal distance, gives great vertical recovery. His Final Smash, Cook Kirby, allows him to cook opponents in a large pot, dealing damage as well as creating food and other items. Due to his good match-ups and overall strong play, Kirby is ranked in the A tier at 13th.
|Around the Wiki|
There are six new Mario items in Smash Bros 4.
There are three new Mario items in this game that are good.Read more >
I'm LarryKoopa102 here, and I'm going to predict which items should stay/return or just go away.
Read more >
What's up, guys! I'm Mini Mr Buttersmooth LarryKoopa102 here, and I'm going to rank the Top 5 WORST Smash Bros Items.
Number 5: The POW Block.
Read more >
I know, this looks strange but I think she could be a good character, even though she doesn't even have original characteristics and abilities. Becaus…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Moveset swaps
edited by AceFedora 1 minute ago
Summary: Make sure to insert photos using the gallery instead of inserting them raw
- Moveset swaps
edited by TheOrangePikmin6 1 hour ago
Summary: Just added a quick image for Meta Link(Toon Link X Meta Knight.) Added photo:
Just the Beginning
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Just the Beginning badge
Awarded for making 1 edit on an article!
edited by AceFedora 1 hour ago
Summary: So sorry Wii U
- Suzaku Castle
edited by SuperPathFuture 1 hour ago
Edited the section: Origin
edited by AceFedora 4 hours ago
Summary: Gotta update the consoles
edited by Mewtwoclone 6 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,439 articles.
- 23,238 files uploaded.
- 51 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat