Post Your Tips and Tricks
Share tips and tricks for your favorite Wii U and 3DS Smash Brawlers!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Learn about the stages of Smash Bros.
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,307 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
The Wombo Combo is possibly the most recognizable competitive Smash video, referring to a California Tournament with commentary by HomeMade Waffle, Phil, and Mango. It was "accidentally" created by SS/Tang and used on Zhu, who was playing as Fox. The original move itself was by using a constant grab release, until a final three-hit move of the Reflector, Up Smash, and then a Knee Smash.
The combo has since become very popular, mainly due to the video's humorous reactions. Read More...
|Featured User: SluggishTheMan8|
A newer user on Smashpedia, SluggishTheMan8 has been selected as Featured User for his dedicated passion to liven up the blogs and forums and making them a fun place to be. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
Trophy Description: Peashooter is always in the front line fight against any Zombie invasion. He likes to play things fast, loose, and frantic adopti…Read more >
So with 6 Pokemon characters in SSB4, Pokemon has the biggest roster yet in Smash Bros 4 but no representatives from Gen 2, 3 or 5. A majority of the…Read more >
Fanfiction time :D
Read more >
CLUB NINTENDO IS ENDING!!!!!
(At least we finally get Flipnote Studio 3D)Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Corrupt A Wish
created by IfraidGryphLW160BSF 1 hour ago
edited by DingoDash 2 hours ago
- Insult The person above you!
created by Four4 2 hours ago
- Something extremely odd on miiverse
comment by Supersmasher0517 2 hours ago
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,307 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 13,023 files uploaded.
- 266 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- January 14, 2015
- The fourth wave of Amiibo is announced, with Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard in the lineup.
- December 6, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Japan and is now available to the entire world. Sakurai also ends his daily picture updates, and gives his first acknowledgement of the Mewtwo DLC.
- November 29, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Australia and New Zealand.
- November 28, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Europe.
|Did you know...|
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter