Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,435 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Captain Falcon is the main protagonist of the F-Zero racing games. Despite not appearing in a game since 2004, Captain Falcon has continued to be a beloved character in the Super Smash Bros. series. Being one of the Original 12 characters which have appeared in every game, Captain Falcon was confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U on July 14, 2014. His moveset remains practically unchanged, but he has been shown to have been greatly buffed since Brawl.
BLACK OUT has been featured for the high levels of maintenance work put into articles in order to make them presentable and consistent. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
Hey there Smashers! Welcome back to the Super Smash Bros. strategy guide blog series, Smash Study Hall! Plasmaster here.
Today we are taking a look at…Read more >
Recently I discovered an online Hunger Games simulator, and I thought it would be fun to play it here. Basically, if you want to participat…Read more >
Can someone pls give me tips on defeating Master Core on intensity 9.0?
I'm playing as my custom Kirby, with balanced stats and the Ice Breath, Wave C…Read more >
Do any of you guys remember Adventure Mode from Brawl? Well, what if there was an invidual video game that was like a sequel to Brawl's Adventure Mod…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Smashpedia Hunger Games: Signups
comment by KirbiMiroir 13 minutes ago
Comment: Name: KirbiMiroir Nickname: Miroir Partner: Legendary Pop-Fizz
The counter resets if you miss a day, so be sure to come back
to the wiki every day!
earned the Five Guys badge
Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 5 days!
edited by Plasmaster 1 hour ago
- Kirby (SSBB)
edited by DarkKing1295 2 hours ago
Edited the section: Trivia Summary: Cleanup.
- The Session
comment by Plasmaster 2 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,435 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 21,271 files uploaded.
- 160 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- February 3, 2016
- Corrin and Bayonetta, along with the sixth and final wave of downloadable content, has been released for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 1, 2016
- The first official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- January 30, 2016
- In a demo gameplay at the Niconico Tokaigi 2016 event, both Corrin and Bayonetta's release date has been revealed to be on Feburary 3, 2016.
- December 15, 2015
- In the final video presentation, newcomers Corrin and Bayonetta are confirmed as the last downloadable characters for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, both scheduled to release sometime in February 2016. Bayonetta will come with a new stage, the Umbra Clock Tower, while Corrin will come with two new songs for the existing Fire Emblem stages in the Wii U version and two additional trophies in the 3DS version. A few hours after the direct, Cloud, Midgar, and a few Mii Fighter outfits were released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!