Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,317 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing universe. He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, although trophies, stages, and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
DarkKing1295 has been featured for the tireless work he has put into less-edited sections of the wiki, uploading large amounts of quality images, and keeping the wiki up to date. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
Hey there Smashers! Welcome to the next installment of the Super Smash Bros. guide series, Smash Study Hall! Plasmaster here.
Today we will take a loo…Read more >
Hey there Smashers! Welcome back to the Super Smash Bos. Custom Moves Strategy Guide, Show Me Your Custom Moves! Plasmaster here.
Today there are some…Read more >
Hey there Smashers! Welcome to the next entry of the Super Smash Bros. strategy guide blog series, Smash Study Hall! Plasmaster here.
Today we are doi…Read more >
Hey there Smashers! Welcome back to the third installment of the Super Smash Bros. custom moves strategy guide blog series, Show Me Your Custom Moves…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Smash Study Hall: Ryu
comment by XenoRalph 13 minutes ago
Comment: Once again, another great guide! I stopped using Ryu a bit because he was hard to learn. Thanks to this guide, however, I will start using him more....
- Zombie Roleplay
created by CoachSDot 13 minutes ago
- Ban the Person Above You IV
created by CoachSDot 14 minutes ago
- Viridi for Smash?
comment by AnonymousNerd 1 hour ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,317 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 17,646 files uploaded.
- 146 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- November 12, 2015
- Cloud is revealed as a DLC character along with the Midgar stage to come at some point in the future. A special Smash Bros. broacast is also coming in December 2015.
- October 8, 2015
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U is updated to version 1.1.2, patching a glitch involving Diddy Kong gaining temporary invulnerability to being grabbed.
- October 6, 2015
- The Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot on the official website is closed.
- September 30, 2015
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U is updated to version 1.1.1. New downloadable content is released, including Super Mario Maker, Pirate Ship (Wii U version only), and a new batch of costumes for the Mii Fighters. The Duck Hunt stage is added to the 3DS version for free.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!