Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,431 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Shadow Moses Island is the sole stage representing the Metal Gear universe in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The stage resembles the area of the helipad outside of the facility on the island, dating back to its appearance in Metal Gear Solid. Two walls dominate the sides of the stage, though they can be destroyed to allow access to the side blast lines and as such alternate means of KO-ing opponents. Metal Gear REX, Metal Gear RAY and GEKKOs can all appear in the background of the stage, though they don't affect the battle. This stage is home stage to Solid Snake, who is unlocked by playing on the stage. It is also the only place where Snake can use his codec. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Hi friends! I've decided to add another character moveset. Guess who it is? Paper Mario! Yep, it would be good to add him, as he had a different type…Read more >
Okay, so for those of you who haven't seen it, go watch the trailer now.
So I guess the real question is: H…Read more >
This is my Hector moveset. As always, I would very much appreciate it if you would tell me what you think about it.
Hector hectors his foes! Hector is…Read more >
Hey Smashers! This is my Melia moveset. Please let me know what you think of it in the comments.
Melia, like Shulk, can use her arts to increase certa…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- YouTube banner
created by HellYoshi 7 hours ago
- Nindendo Switch announced!
comment by Lasatar 11 hours ago
Comment: I know. Overlord confirmed! Added photo:
edited by Funds 12 hours ago
- Waddle Dee
edited by Poyjonny 14 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,431 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,612 files uploaded.
- 73 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?