Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,431 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing universe. He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, although trophies, stages, and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
Hey Smashers! This is my moveset for the legendary Heropon Riki!
The legendary Heropon Riki joins the Smash roster. He uses both physical and ether at…Read more >
Don't click, don't say. https://goo.gl/z1wen1 http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4Read more >
Alrighty, then! Here's the fourth episode of my daily Strategy Share series! Hope you like it!
- No swearing!
- No displaying hate towards characte…
Recently, Plasmaster made a blog for a moveset for the Neptunia protagonist Neptune. After seeing it, I decided to try and make my own moveset for so…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
edited by Tibarn12 33 minutes ago
Summary: I'll get the rest of the images within a few days. Added categories: Articles in need of images, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U, Game Mechanics Added photos:
- Neptune Joins the Party!
comment by Lasatar 35 minutes ago
- Neptune Joins the Party!
comment by Sahil Gagrai 1 hour ago
- YAII (2): this argument is invalid.
created by Oledakaajel 2 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,431 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,590 files uploaded.
- 75 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?