Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 1,813 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit but only if you're 13 or older.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing (universe). He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros (Wii U and 3DS) although trophies, stages and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
Hello everyone! I had an idea of something I could never make myself. So I'll just break it down in a blog. I will use various characters that have been confirmed to appear in Super Smash Bros. Wii U/ 3DS and some that are almost certain to appear.
The opening will be based on the second opening of …
Read more >
I made a new version of my fan roster that I made. When I posted the first one, pretty much everyone told me that it had issues. I didn't look at that as a bad thing though, because they were right, it did have issues. A lot actually. Anyway, I decided to make Version 2 of the fan roster, and it fi…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Player's Strategies
created by KelpyTonz 3 hours ago
- Gerudo Valley
edited by Smashing-dude 4 hours ago
Summary: Editing a gallery Added photo:
Click the edit button, and then the Add a picture button. You can add a photo from your computer, or from another page on the wiki.
earned the Snapshot badge
Awarded for adding 1 picture to an article!
- Garden of Hope
edited by Smashing-dude 4 hours ago
- Pokémon Trainer (SSBB)
edited by Aaron5136 5 hours ago
Added category: Playable Characters
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 1,813 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 6,965 files uploaded.
- 221 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- April 8, 2014
- Charizard and Yoshi are confirmed as returning playable characters. Zero Suit Samus and Sheik are also confirmed as individual characters. Greninja has also been confirmed as a newcomer for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- April 6, 2014
- Metroid has been confirmed to return as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- April 3, 2014
- Isabelle has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- March 27, 2014
- Andross has been confirmed to return as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- February 26, 2014
- Waluigi has been confirmed to return as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- February 13, 2014
- Newcomer Little Mac punches in as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- February 6, 2014
- Mother Brain has been confirmed to appear as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- January 15, 2014
- Ashley has been confirmed to appear as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- January 10, 2014
- King Dedede has been confirmed to return to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- January 6, 2014
- Trophies have been confirmed to return to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- December 26, 2013
- Princess Zelda is confirmed to return for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?