Post Your Tips and Tricks
Share tips and tricks for your favorite Wii U and 3DS Smash Brawlers!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Learn about the stages of Smash Bros.
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,293 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Mr. Game & Watch, known in Japan as just Game & Watch (ゲーム＆ウォッチ Gēmu ando Wocchi?) is a composite representation of various generic characters featured in Nintendo's Game & Watch products and video game series created in 1980 by Gunpei Yokoi. Mr. Game & Watch is a man from Superflat World, a completely flat world, having no third-dimension whatsoever.
|Featured User: Bingbangpoe|
Bingbangpoe has been chosen as this week's Featured User for the massive contributions he has made recently to the attributes and attacks of the Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U fighters as well as for improving the fighter pages in general. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
It's the summer of 2007. Sakurai is sitting at a table for a developers meeting. Sitting across from him is a very difficult client, who is also the …Read more >
It has all come down to this. Two Assist Trophies have shown their true skill, power, and popularity, and now face each other...in THE FINALS!!!
Now, …Read more >
Hello everyone, it's me, Plasmaster! Today I was watching a video in which Villager pocketed the falling tree of another Villager and then threw it o…Read more >
Okay so I want to go pro at smash but there never any real tournaments around my area and i can't get to other places any advice or tips for game pla…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- ssb BATTEL TIME (reality show)
comment by Dan12322 24 minutes ago
Comment: favorite: Meta Knight meh: Pikachu Least favorite: Wii fit trainer
- UNUSED PALUTENA'S GUIDANCE!?!?!?
comment by Dan12322 27 minutes ago
Comment: I agree that it is the hacker who finds it. It makes perfect sense, since they are from another dimension (our world), and they don't have data on...
- A Smash Bros. Carol
comment by Dan12322 34 minutes ago
Comment: I thought the same thing!!
- Category:Appears in all Games
edited by YoshiHero 36 minutes ago
Added categories: Characters, Playable Characters, Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,293 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 12,469 files uploaded.
- 348 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- December 6, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Japan and is now available to the entire world. Sakurai also ends his daily picture updates, and gives his first acknowledgement of the Mewtwo DLC.
- November 29, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Australia and New Zealand.
- November 28, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in Europe.
- November 21, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is released in America.
|Did you know...|
- ... That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ... That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ... That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ... That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
- ...Fox, Falco, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit have secret victory animations that are seen only when they defeat certain characters?
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
New facts go on top. After moving a fact off the bottom of this list, add to Previous fun facts.
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter