Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 1,956 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
August 20, 2014
Sakurai states the importance of treasure chests in Smash Run, as they hold a variety of stat boosts, as well as custom parts (bag on the the right) and Smash Run powers (bag on the left).
However, some treasure chests are actually Mimicuties in disguise, and Sakurai warns to stay away from them.
|Around the Wiki|
So this is my predicted roster. Sorry about the uneven pictures; it's not easy when you're cropping images on a word document. Also sorry about the s…Read more >
Another blog? Yes. Seeing as there was some conversation because of the alternate costume for Zero Suit Samus, I wanted to make a blog related to it. …Read more >
So, let's say the 18-newcomers-and-5-cuts theory is correct. That would initially make 52 characters. Add Mewtwo from Melee, make the Mii Fighter's b…Read more >
I already thought that Zero Suit Samus was one of the most inappropriately dressed characters in Smash Bros...but her normal suit looks absolutely tam…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- How do I message wall?
comment by ChromIs2Big 31 minutes ago
Stopping By to Say Hi
You can leave other users messages by clicking "New section" on their talk page.Ask for help, thank them for their work, or just say hi!
earned the Stopping By to Say Hi badge
Awarded for leaving a message on someone else's talk page!
- List of SSB 3DS/Wii U Trophies
edited by Brawlitup99 34 minutes ago
edited by ChromIs2Big 35 minutes ago
edited by ChromIs2Big 36 minutes ago
Is your user page empty?Click on your user name at the top of the screen to see.Click "Edit" to add some information about yourself!
earned the Introduction badge
Awarded for adding to your own user page!
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 1,956 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 7,319 files uploaded.
- 222 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- August 18, 2014
- The Nightmare Wizard has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 13, 2014
- Meta Knight has been confirmed as a returning veteran for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- August 8, 2014
- A stage based on the Game Boy console has been revealed for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- August 4, 2014
- The Prince of Sablé has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- July 30, 2014
- N's Castle has been confirmed as a new stage for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- July 29, 2014
- A Paper Mario stage has been confirmed as a new stage for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
- July 28, 2014
- Takamaru has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
- ...In the original Super Smash Bros. when a character gets Screen KO'd, they instead tumble between the stage and the screen?
- ...In 64 and Melee, when a character passes a blast line, the blast would appear colorful with stars. Brawl just has a a colorful blast.
- ...In Stock Mode, If Kirby falls off the stage with a character inside of him on the last stock Kirby gets KO'd instead of the character inside of him
- ...That all precipitation in the Smash series (rain on Distant Planet and Pirate Ship, snow on Yoshi's Island and Icicle Mountain) is rendered two-dimensionally?
- ...That characters can cause a splash in the water on Princess Peach's Castle?
- ...That most edge attacks and get-up attacks in Brawl deal the same amount of knockback?
- ...That Bowser and Wario's Side smashes do more damage than those of their Final Smash counterparts?
- ...that both Pikachu and Sonic while in their red costumes and with a Smash Ball will have red-glowing eyes due to the color tint of their models?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Goketsuji • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter