Smash Bros. for Switch
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,485 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
The Subspace Gunship is the greatest weapon of the Subspace Army. It was assembled in Subspace, and entered the World of Trophies through what used to be the Isle of the Ancients. The ship's main weapon is a large cannon that fires an intense purple beam; on contact, the effects are similar to the detonation of a Subspace Bomb. The Gunship also has smaller turrets for shooting down other ships; these were used to destroy the Halberd. The Gunship was commanded by Bowser and Ganondorf before it was destroyed by Kirby using the Dragoon. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Before you think I'm crazy and Suggesting a Sonic Clone in Shadow, I'm not. I'm also not crazy about Team Chaotix, I think they will work.
First Shado…Read more >
I think Diddy kong is the best because he has brawling moves and long-range attacks and a good recovering too!Read more >
So by now we all know that Smash Bros. has been confirmed for the Switch, and the trailer has debunked my leak from before, it was all a ruse. howeve…Read more >
Considering Link is getting his Breath of the Wild iteration in the new Smash title, I think it's safe to say that Zelda will receive the same treatm…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ban the Person Above You VII: The Seven Awakens
created by Nova Stopmonk 2 hours ago
edited by Gumzilla14 3 hours ago
Summary: Subspace Emissary: Corrected a misconception concerning Charizard's trophy.
edited by Mewtwoclone 3 hours ago
- List of SSBB trophies (Ice Climber series)
edited by Gumzilla14 3 hours ago
Summary: Added a note about the vegetable trophy.
- Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros.
edited by AceFedora 7 hours ago
Summary: Seeing as how close the links are, the latter's gotta go
edited by KOKirby 12 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,485 articles.
- 23,580 files uploaded.
- 65 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
- July 18, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been updated to 1.1.7.
- January 15, 2017
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U conquests have changed on 1/1/17. Popular conquests from the past are now playing! It's also easier to earn custom parts as prizes.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat