Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,434 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Roy is a downloadable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. He was shown in a leak showing actual gameplay of both him, Lucas and Ryu, and then officially confirmed during Nintendo Direct on June 14th alongside Ryu. He became available for download in June 14th, 2015, alongside Lucas and Ryu.
BLACK OUT has been featured for the high levels of maintenance work put into articles in order to make them presentable and consistent. Keep up the good work!
|Around the Wiki|
Hello everybody, I'm MetaBigley101, The guy who made an early leak of the Super Smash Bros. 5 roster, One was a fake, The other one was real,
But you'…Read more >
I have plenty of amiibos. I thought I'd share their names and see what you guys think!
Link: Lonk. Love me some dank memes
Pikachu: Electro. I just lik…Read more >
Urban Champion, for those who don't know Urban Champion is the main protagonist from the game Urban Champion. He was considered to be the 8-bit rep w…Read more >
What's up, everyone? You may know me as the guy who likes Xenoblade. A lot. I also like Xenosaga, despite only having experience of Episode I. One of…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Crazy Hand
edited by Brandon Jay Dick 2 hours ago
- Subspace Embassy for Smash 5??
comment by Lasatar 3 hours ago
Comment: I don't know. Even if they're not a fan of the story mode, there's no reason to not have it in when it isn't removing anything else from the game.
- New 500 Million% Super Smash Bros. 6 roster!
comment by Gbertolini 6 hours ago
Comment: It's obviously fake, too many 4th party characters.
edited by DarkKing1295 6 hours ago
Edited the section: Trivia
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,434 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 21,791 files uploaded.
- 88 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 3, 2016
- Corrin and Bayonetta, along with the sixth and final wave of downloadable content, has been released for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 1, 2016
- The first official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Arcana Heart •
Bloody Roar •
Guilty Gear •
Mortal Kombat •
Power Instinct / Goketsuji Ichizoku •
Street Fighter •
Super Smash Bros. •