Slippery (sometimes referred to as slick) is a term used to describe certain platforms throughout the Smash Series on which characters can slide and have worsened abilities to control their movement. In Brawl, slippery platforms can also cause prat falling. Only the Ice Climbers have good traction on slippery platforms.
List of platforms that are slipperyEdit
- Flat Zone: the oil slick in the center of the stage.
- Fourside: the surface of the UFO.
- Great Bay: the parts of the turtle's shell not covered by grass.
- Icicle Mountain: Many icy platforms.
- Mute City: the pink sections of the track.
- Glacial Peak (and its recreation in The Great Maze): Various parts of the stage are icy.
- Iceberg: Turns all platforms slippery.
- Pokémon Stadium 2: In the ice change, the icy floor is slippery.
- Stage Builder stages: Ice blocks can be chosen as the type of terrain.
- Summit: Much of the stage is ice.
Along with this, Tingle can cause all platforms of a stage to become slippery, among other effects.