The Same color glitch is a glitch in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It allows 2 or more players to use the same character with the same color scheme for VS mode, but not for Team Battles. If done with 3 or 4 players, the process must be repeated until all players have the same color scheme. This glitch will also work for computer players. When the match finishes, the glitch will fix itself.
1) Have Player 1 select a character and the desired color scheme.
2) Have Player 2 select that same character.
3) Next, Player 1 has to change to N/A.
4) Now, Player 2 must change to the desired color scheme.
5) Turn Team Battle on.
6) Have Player 1 change back to Human.
7) Turn Team Battle off.