Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A single Primid forming from Shadow Bugs.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Level(s) appears in|| Midair Stadium|
Sea of Clouds
The Ruined Zoo
The Battlefield Fortress
The Path to the Ruins
The Wilds I
The Wilds II
Research Facility II
Outside the Ancient Ruins
The Glacial Peak
Battleship Halberd Interior
Battleship Halberd Exterior
Subspace Bomb Factory II
Entrance to Subspace
The Great Maze
Primid, (プリム Purimu, Prim in Japan), are the foot soldiers of the Subspace Army in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. First appearing at Midair Stadium, they appear as common enemies and are the most frequently encountered enemies in the in the Subspace Emissary. The Primids attack by jabbing at the character with their fist. The damage caused by Primids depends on the difficulty. The Primids also have the ability to jump to other platforms and areas. Most Primids can be defeated by one or two smash attacks. The Primids also appear in many different variations. Each type of Primid has its own trophy that can be collected with the use of a trophy stand. Primids can be looked at as Subspace Emissary seeds because they bring other species of Subspace enemies into existence. Primids behave in a robotic type of way in terms of their thought process which is cold and calculating. Primids follow orders from their superiors and they are usually found standing guard, marching, or patrolling whatever area they happen to be in until they encounter an enemy. When they do, they will not hesitate to attack and while they are easy to beat one at a time, they are dangerous in a group so take them down quickly. On lower difficulties, Primids can be completely idle for periods of time; you can be right in front of them and they won't attack, or on stages that you can fall off of, they might run right off of the stage.
- Rapid Punch - Similar to Kirby's Vulcan Jab, this move hits multiple times and can trap Smashers. The number of punches never changes, so a player can attack from behind once it's started.
- Triple Combo - Similar to Mario's combo, a Primid will punch, kick, and then follow up with a shove. The first two hits deal no knockback, while the third hit can KO at higher percents.
- Faceplant - Similar to Dedede's dash attack, the Primid trips and slides forwards.
- Smash Punch - A Primid's smash attack. This move involves the Primid winding up and launching a powerful punch that KOs well. Despite its looks, it does not do fire damage.
- Spear Jump - While Primids can jump onto platforms, they can also crouch down for a second and launch themselves upwards, damaging characters in the way. This attack does not go straight up.
- Power Stomp - If a player is knocked down in the floor, the Primid will jump and stomp him, causing knockback. The Primid makes a commemorative pose after the attack, even if it misses.
Different variations of the Primid
- Big Primid: A larger-sized Primid that functions similar to its smaller counterparts. A Big Primid can take more damage than a regular Primid and can also deal more damage with its punches, however it is slower and a much bigger target than a normal Primid.
- Boom Primid: A Primid that is equipped with a boomerang. It attacks both long-range and close up. It regularly throws its boomerang at the direction its facing the player.
- Fire Primid: A Primid that is red in color. Its attacks are all fire-based.
- Metal Primid: A type of Primid whose whole body is encased in metal. It can sustain more damage than a normal Primid. It also does not flinch and can reflect some projectiles.
- Sword Primid: A Primid that is equipped with a sword similar to the Beam Sword. This sword is always green, unlike the beam sword used by Brawl characters. It attacks by using its sword rather than landing punches.
- Scope Primid: A Primid that is equipped with a weapon similar to the Super Scope. It can be found on higher areas or longer distance and fire projectiles from its weapon.
The common soldier of the Subspace Army. It seems pretty harmless, but alas, it's stuffed with Shadow Bugs that leak from its forms. This Primid has no weapons--it will challenge you man-to-man. There are six different Primid types, but all of them are based on this basic form. There are also several different face types.
There are many different faces that a Primid can have. The faces change each time Adventure Mode is loaded up. The three Primids in the display room of the Battleship Halberd Exterior always have the same faces, two of them are different, but the color from two of them is yellow instead of the colors used in the game.