- This article is about Peach's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Peach.
Peach is a veteran fighter in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; this time she will serve as an unlockable character. Her return was confirmed at the E3 2018 Conference on June 12, 2018.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
- Side taunt has been shortened, as she only moves back and forth instead of doing a 3-step dance.
- Down taunt now has a heart pop up next to Peach's head and she no longer spins before winking.
- Peach's down tilt is now a shin kick instead of an arm swipe.
- Forward smash now randomly switches between her three weapons like in Melee and Brawl.
Grabs and Throws
- Toad now appears in Peach's grabbing animation.
- Toad's animation has changed; instead of Peach holding Toad in front of her, Toad appears in front of Peach while she hides behind him, covering her ears.
- Neutral Attack: Two alternating slaps.
- Forward Tilt: A high kick.
- Up Tilt: Points upward while a heart appears above her.
- Down Tilt: A shin kick.
- Dash Attack: Puts both hands in front of her in a shoving motion.
- Forward Smash: Alternates randomly between swinging a frying pan, golf club, or tennis racket.
- Up Smash: Spins with a ribbon while pointing her hands upward.
- Down Smash: Spins around using her dress as a blade.
- Floor Attack (Front): A flare.
- Floor Attack (Back): A sweep kick.
- Floor Attack (Trip): A kick to both sides.
- Ledge Attack: Swipes her hand along the ground.
- Neutral aerial: Spins around.
- Forward aerial: Swings her crown forward.
- Back aerial: A hip thrust.
- Up aerial: Creates a rainbow above herself.
- Down aerial: Four alternating stomps.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: A kick.
- Forward Throw: Slaps the opponent forward.
- Back Throw: Hip thrusts the opponent behind her.
- Up Throw: Strikes the opponent upward.
- Down Throw: Takes the opponent down and Ground Pounds them.
- Up Taunt: Twirls her parasol.
- Side Taunt: Dances back and forth while singing "La la la la la la" in a tune similar to "Ring Around the Rosie"
- Down Taunt: Bends slightly, points, and winks with a heart popping out next to her head.
In competitive play
To be added