The New Pork City Jump is a feat in Brawl in which a character jumps from the rightmost platform of New Pork City, under the stage, and up through the breakable platform. It is considered much harder to perform than the Hyrule Jump, as both a good horizontal and vertical recovery are required.
Currently Known Performable Characters
- Meta Knight, Pit, and Charizard, using their gliding ability.
- Kirby, King Dedede, and Jigglypuff, using their multiple jumps (and possibly their Up Specials, or Pound in Jigglypuff's case).
- Ganondorf, by using his Up Tilt while standing on a Rolling Crate, combined with Dark Dive.
- Ike, by using a fully-charged Forward Smash while standing on a Rolling Crate, combined with Aether.
- Luigi, by using Green Missle, Luigi Cyclone, and possibly Super Jump Punch.
- Snake, Link, and Toon Link, by using their Up Specials and damaging themselves with bombs.
- R.O.B., using Robo Burner.
- Yoshi, by using flutter jump, and a single egg toss to add vertical height.
- Diddy Kong, by using a Monkey Flip and Rocketbarrel Boost
- Peach, by using her float then her Peach Bomber and then her Peach Parasol.
- Wario, by using his bike to get his second jump back, then using a fully charged Wario Waft and finishing up with Corkscrew.
- Lucas, by using the Wave Bounce technique combined with a double jump and PK Thunder.
- Pikachu, by using a fully charged Skull Bash and then a combination of the double jump and Quick Attack.
- Sonic (SSBB), by using a Spin Dash or Spin Charge followed by a double jump and Spring Jump.
- Samus (SSBB), by using her Brawl variation of the Bomb Jump followed by a double jump and Screw Attack (move).