|Appears in||Super Smash Bros. for Wii U|
|Tournament legal (SSBWU/3DS)|
Miiverse is a downloadable stage in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It's based on the social-media network for the Wii U Console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. It was released for free in a Patch Update on June 14, 2015.
The stage has a similar layout to the Battlefield stage, with only three floating platforms.
Messages appear as the battle progresses, in the end they will appear very shortly. When a player KOs the opponent, a message cheering the player will show up, but if the player uses a Meteor Smash KO, two messages cheering the character will show up. Sometimes it might cheer the opponent that got KO'd rather than the one who did it.
The messages can be created by the fans on the Miiverse site, and there is a page for each character where anyone can submit drawings and messages for them. The messages will then appear in random matches.
The Miiverse Stage is otherwise known for containing inappropriate, irrelevant, or unsupportive posts made by people.
- This is the first downloadable stage to be announced.
- This is also the first downloadable stage to be completely new.
- Miiverse is the only downloadable stage on the Wii U version that is free of charge.
- This is currently the only downloadable content to be free for everyone, not counting Mewtwo if Club Nintendo members registered both versions before March 31, 2015.
- Although its layout is identical to Battlefield, this stage cannot be played in 8-Player Smash, probably because there would be lag from the posts alongside the amount of players.
- This makes Miiverse one of only downloadable stages that can't be played in 8-Player Smash.
- This is one of the 9 stages in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that does not appear in Classic Mode for the game, the other 8 being Jungle Hijinxs, 75m, Temple, The Great Cave Offensive, Flat Zone X, Palutena's Temple, Boxing Ring, and Gaur Plain.
- It is the only stage that can't be played online at all.
- Because of the facts stated above, it can only be played in Smash mode.