- For the Mii Fighters in general, see Mii Fighter (SSBWU/3DS). For other uses, see Mii. For the other Mii Fighters types, see Mii Brawler (SSBWU/3DS) and Mii Gunner (SSBWU/3DS).
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Final Smash||Final Edge|
|Number of Jumps||2|
|Can Wall Jump||No|
|Can Wall Cling||No|
|Has a Tether||No|
Mii Swordfighters are one of the three types of Mii Fighters. They fight using sword arts and other physical weapons.
They currently rank 57th on the tier list, placing the lowest out of all the Mii Fighters. They have a decent combo game but low range for a sword-wielding character, and their special moves leave a lot to be desired, particularly in the recovery department.
Mii Swordfighters attack less rapidly than their two counterparts, the Mii Brawler and Mii Gunner, and are more calm in their movements. They are mid-range fighters, being able to attack close up with their swords and from far back using various projectiles.
- Neutral Attack: Does a series of slashes.
- Side Tilt: Slashes across the middle.
- Up Tilt: Swings their sword upward. somewhat similar to Link U-tilt
- Down Tilt: Jabs their sword at ground level.
- Side Smash: Does a powerful downward slash. Looks similar to Link and Toon Link's first hit of their Side Smash. The swing doesn't count with good range and it has quite a bit of ending lag.
- Up Smash: Slashes upwards repeatedly and rapidly. Looks similar to Pit/Dark Pit's Up Smash. Has four hits during the smash, comboing on itself, with the last being strong enough to kill at about 120%
- Down Smash: Slashes their sword on the ground on both sides. Fast sweep, where the back hit has more knockback than the front hit
- Dash Attack: Stabs forth with the sword.
- Neutral Aerial: Flips over and slashes under it in a wide arc. Looks similar to Ike's Neutral Aerial.
- Forward Aerial: Rapidly stabs with their sword, dealing good knockback on the last hit.
- Back Aerial: Spins around, swinging their sword with sheer strength. Looks similar to Ike's Back Aerial.
- Up Aerial: Stabs their sword upward and spins around.
- Down Aerial: Does a drill spin, sword outstretched. This move is a multi-hit attack, with an additional hit when the swordfighter reaches the ground, dealing low knockback on any enemy close to him. This move has meteor smash properties in every hit, that if it doesn't connect on its own, will send the enemy quickly down, with little knockback
Grabs and ThrowsEdit
- Pummel: Strikes with a headbutt.
- Forward Throw: Kicks opponent forward.
- Back Throw: Kicks opponent backward.
- Up Throw: Hurls opponent into the air and slashes them with their sword.
- Down Throw: Slams opponent onto the ground and jumps on them. Looks similar to Ike's Down Throw.
- Up Taunt: Throws sword into the air, spins around, then catches it and strikes a pose.
- Side Taunt: Spins sword around before striking a pose.
- Down Taunt: Rubs their sword and strikes a pose, sword shining.
In competitive playEdit
To be added
- Cybernetic Suit
- Neon Suit
- Ninja Suit
- Pirate Outfit
- Plate Armor
- Samurai Armor
- Standard Outfit
- Black Knight Armor
- Monster Hunter
- Business Outfit
- Smash T-shirt
- Lloyd Irving
- Ashley the Witch
To be added
Trophy Description Edit
Mii Swordsman Edit
This fighter is based on a player's Mii and favors a sword in battle. Enjoy the extra reach the sword offers, but remember that it takes a bit longer for strikes to reach your opponent as a result. Customize your Mii with chargeable moves, counters, or projectile attacks.
- Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Mii Swordsman (Alt) Edit
One of the Mii Swordfighter side specials actually uses a throwing disc called a chakram! How quickly you press your desired direction controls how fast and far the chakram flies and how much damage it does. Several other moves, like Skyward Slash Dash, also work in this manner.
- The Mii Swordfighter takes some inspiration from Link and Marth, as well as Wii Fit Trainer in its Final Smash.
- The Mii Swordfighter may be a reference to the Find Mii StreetPass games in that the heroes in Find Mii also wield swords as weapons to fight enemies.