- This is about the Mii's appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. For specific info on each type of Mii, see Mii Brawler (SSBWU/3DS), Mii Swordfighter (SSBWU/3DS), and Mii Gunner (SSBWU/3DS). For other uses, see Mii.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Final Smash||Omega Blitz (Mii Brawler)|
Final Edge (Mii Swordfighter)
Full Blast (Mii Gunner)
|Tier||H (all) (53rd (Mii Gunner)|
54th (Mii Brawler)
57th (Mii Swordfighter))
|Number of Jumps||2 (all)|
|Can Wall Jump||Yes (Mii Brawler and Mii Gunner)|
|Can Wall Cling||No (all)|
|Can Crawl||No (all)|
|Has a Tether||No (all)|
Mii Fighters are playable characters in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. The game player can choose which of their Miis they want to play as (being able to import Miis from their console), and can select from a wide selection of Special Moves. Players will also be able to fully customize the Mii's clothes.
All of the three types are in the bottom tiers, with the Mii Gunner ranking 53rd, the Brawler ranking 54th, and the Swordfighter ranking 57th. While they each have different attributes, all three are rather light and easy to knock off the stage. The Mii Brawler has powerful attacks but low range, the Mii Gunner has a large range but lacks many finishers, and the Mii Swordfighter can be considered in between, suffering from range and power equally.
Some of the physical characteristics of Miis get carried over when you use them as Mii Fighters. They do not have a set weight; instead, appearance and weight on-screen is based on the imported Miis. Smaller Miis will be lighter and faster, and larger Miis will be heavier and more powerful.
Types of Miis
- Main Article: Mii Brawler (SSBWU/3DS)
Mii Brawlers fight in hand-to-hand combat, and are both fast and powerful.
- Main Article: Mii Swordfighter (SSBWU/3DS)
Mii Swordfighters use their weapons skillfully, and often fight calmer than their counterparts.
- Main Article: Mii Gunner (SSBWU/3DS)
Mii Gunners fight from far away using a wide range of projectiles.
In competitive play
To be added
To be added
In total, there are 55 pieces of Headgear that can be obtained. The best methods to obtain Headgear is through Classic Mode and completing Master and Crazy Orders in Wii U. In 3DS, the best methods to obtain Headgear are through Classic Mode and Smash Run.
- The Mii Fighters are the only playable characters in the Smash Bros. universe whose franchise emblem is the Smash Bros. emblem itself.
- This is because the Mii Fighters are the only playable characters that originated from Smash itself, because although they're based on the Miis, Mii Fighters have never appeared in other games.
- Though the Mii Fighters are newcomers, they are the first characters to not have their own official artwork nor special movie on the Smash Bros. Official Site.
- However, the video showing Iwata and Reggie fighting could count as a special movie for their introduction to the series.
- There is also a Japanese trailer featuring the pop stars AKB48.
- Sakurai stated that he was going to add them to the previous iteration of the series, but felt they were not needed, as for it seemed to early for Miis to be punching.
- This is also the same for the Villager.
- The Mii Gunner and Mii Swordfighter take some design inspiration from Samus and Link respectively.
- Up to 99 Mii Fighters can be saved on one console.
- They are the only starter characters that are not playable from the start.
- You need to make a Mii fighter using the Customization option first.
- Even if a male Mii Gunner is used, during the menu in Smash Run and when fighting the Fighting Mii Army, they still use the generic female gunner portrait.
- Their designs are based on the Guest Mii, Pre-made Mii found in the console. Mii Brawler takes his design from Guest C, Mii Swordfighter takes from Guest B and Mii Gunner takes from Guest F.
- The Mii Fighters are the second characters in the Smash Bros. series whose stock icons are not heads, with the first character being Captain Falcon in Super Smash Bros..
- However, they were intended to use their heads as stock icons which was discovered inside the in-game files.