|Effect||All of the "Co-Stars" of Mega Man appear and use their Mega Buster simultaneously.|
Mega Man uses the Black Hole Bomb to catch the opponents, and then Mega Man X (Mega Man X), Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis (Mega Man Star Force), Mega Man Volnutt (Mega Man Legends), and MegaMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network) all appear alongside Mega Man. All of them then use their Busters against the trapped opponents. The screen will focus for a split second on the character being hit, and then the cutscene will end as the character is blasted away.
In the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Proto Man and Bass are now featured in his Final Smash.
The Black Hole Bomb is a weapon that Mega Man receives from Galaxy Man in Mega Man 9 for the Wii, Xbox, and PS3. It's possible that the origin of the rainbow-like laser is from the Mega Man anniversary images, in which Mega Man appears alongside his "co-stars". However, Mega Man didn't shoot the laser in his anniversary images. The rainbow laser may be a reference to two of the classic Mega Man's development names, "Rainbow Warrior Miracle Kid" and "The Battle Rainbow Rockman".
For Mega Man's Final Smash, he teams up with all-stars X, MegaMan Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE, and Star Force Mega Man, and they fire their Mega Busters in unison. The Black Hole Bomb fired at the start draws enemies in, and as long as that hits, the Mega Busters will follow. Make your foes see stars!
- It is interesting to note that the Black Hole Bomb which Mega Man uses in this Final Smash is the only weapon from the digital Mega Man titles (Mega Man 9 & 10) to appear so far.
- By pressing the Special Button after activation, the Black Hole Bomb can detonate prematurely.
- It's possible that the name was chosen in reference to the Mega Man Legends series of games.
- This is the first Final Smash that involves the user calling other characters to help him, before Pair Up, Chain Attack and NES Zapper Posse, which are Robin, Shulk and Duck Hunt's final smashes, respectively.
- This is the first time that Mega Man Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE, and Star Force Mega Man have had HD models. (X had an HD model as Zero's alternate costume in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.)
- Interestingly, there are no representatives from Mega Man Zero and Mega Man ZX series, among all of Mega Man's "Co-Stars".
|Mega Man's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Metal Blade|
|Side Special||Crash Bomber|
|Up Special||Rush Coil|
|Down Special||Leaf Shield|
|Final Smash||Mega Legends|