Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,438 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ for Wii U Dairantō Sumasshu Burazāzu fō Wī Yū?) (Often referred by fans as Super Smash Bros. 4) is a Wii U game. It was developed by Namco Bandai Games Inc. and Sora, and was published by Nintendo. It is the fourth installment in the series and was released on November 21, 2014. Like its predecessors, it is a departure from traditional fighting games in that inflicting damage does not guarantee victory.
|Around the Wiki|
Heres my question. A few days ago I fought Bayoneta for the first time,but I was wondering did I just get lucky or Is that the way to beat her .So to…Read more >
I'm new to Super Smash Bros and I'm looking t learn and improve at the game. I've always enjoyed Pokemon and the Wii but I've never dabbled into the …Read more >
Like always, leave a comment below.Read more >
Personally, Ganondorf to me is the king of DISRESPECT! When I play as Ganon, I spike, taunt, laugh, and Warlock Punch characters right in the rectum! …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- FTS 0: self explanatory
created by PEASHOOTERFAN 5 hours ago
- Did I do it right
comment by Tibarn12 5 hours ago
Comment: Not bad. But I don't think the Bayo was that good. I suggest trying not to roll so much because if you find someone who can punish you for it you'll...
- Tiers of Super Smash bros 4 are outdated
created by Tibarn12 6 hours ago
- User blog:Riku434/Nerfing and Buffing
edited by Riku434 6 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,438 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,192 files uploaded.
- 85 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 3, 2016
- Corrin and Bayonetta, along with the sixth and final wave of downloadable content, has been released for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?