Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,216 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
|Featured User: Four4|
November 21, 2014
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now available in America!
Here's a look at the controls for the Wii U Pro Controller. Of course, these controls can be changed in the Controls section.
|Around the Wiki|
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to play online smash for one player, without using the gamepad. I've grown accustomed to the wiimote/nunc…Read more >
I know what you're thinking. You're probably going to ignore this blog because here's another tier list prediction blog. Nope! This isn't a typical pr…Read more >
Okay I know it is waaaay too early to even think about a sequel, seeing as the game just has come out on the Wii U version in the US (gosh I wish tha…Read more >
Hey guys, I'd like to create a small guide about Palutena (as the title implies) so that those players who struggle with her can find some easier way…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Flare Blitz
edited by Serperiorfan 8 minutes ago
- List of SSBWU trophies/Super Mario Bros. series
edited by OishiLover75 19 minutes ago
- "For Glory" Online mode
created by Brsmash 33 minutes ago
- User blog:Brsmash/"For Glory" Online mode
posted by Brsmash 36 minutes ago
New blog: Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a way to play online smash for one player, without using the gamepad. I've grown accustomed to the... Summary: HELP!! Added category: Blog posts
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,216 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 11,837 files uploaded.
- 349 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just post it the deletion page for an admin to remove.
- November 21, 2014
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now released in America.
- November 12, 2014
- The preload version of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is now available.
- November 11, 2014
- The third wave of Amiibos are revealed in Japan, with Lucario, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, Ike, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Shulk, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mega Man.
- November 5, 2014
- Duck Hunt is officially revealed. Duck Hunt (stage) is revealed as well. Duck Hunt & Jigglypuff have also been revealed on the Official Website.
|Did you know...|
- ... That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional
- ... That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ... That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ... That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
- ...Fairy Bottles will only heal you when you have 100% damage and above?
- ...The Mii Swordfighters and Mii Gunners are based off of Link and Samus Aran, respectively?
- ...Fox, Falco, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Palutena, and Dark Pit have secret victory animations that are seen only when they defeat certain characters?
- ...Roy made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Melee before he appeared in a Fire Emblem game?
New facts go on top. After moving a fact off the bottom of this list, add to Previous fun facts.
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • Mortal Kombat • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Virtua Fighter