Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,436 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Meta Knight is a playable character in the third installment of Super Smash Bros. Originating in the Kirby universe, Meta Knight is a small, ball shaped, fighter with wings and a short sword. Meta Knight is a fast fighter, with many quick, low knockback attacks allowing him to set up many combos and rack up damage. In particular, his Mach Tornado can quickly do up to 26% damage and leave Meta Knight almost immediately ready to attack again. His low cooldown time and speedy attacks come at a small price, however; Meta Knight is quite limited in the area of finishing moves. He is basically limited to his forward and down smashes and/or his Shuttle Loop. Beyond this, Meta Knight can use his incredible jumping potential (granted by his wings) to gimp opponent's recoveries for additional kills. These disadvantages, however, are often overcome simply by Meta Knight's ability to dominate the tempo of the game. On the current tier list, Meta Knight is ranked first, mainly due to his dominating play style and his favorable match-ups against many characters. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Since I am new, I thought my first blog post should be simple. who is everybody's main?Read more >
I've done a Toon Zelda moveset, now it's time for a Tetra moveset! This time I have also included some costume ideas and taunts.
- No. of Jumps: 2
- Wall J…
Read more >
This literally happened on a whim. I said, "I like Smash. I like football. Let's combine the two!"
So here is my personal pairings of NFL teams to Sma…Read more >
Zero Suit Samus
Meta…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- your main
comment by Riku434 1 minute ago
Comment: Melee: Luigi, Dr. Mario, Falco, Marth. Brawl: Luigi, Squirtle, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, Kirby. Sm4sh: Kirby, Luigi, Pit.
- Moveset for Tetra
comment by Lasatar 4 minutes ago
Comment: Cool. Looking forward to it. I bet that the Up Special will be the Midna Jump, and that the neutral special will be the energy field.
- your main
comment by Lasatar 9 minutes ago
Comment: I want to pick Random. But the character I have the most experience with is Ganondorf.
- Finish The Story 5: The Other-Worldly Threat
created by PEASHOOTERFAN 26 minutes ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,436 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 21,882 files uploaded.
- 103 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- February 3, 2016
- Corrin and Bayonetta, along with the sixth and final wave of downloadable content, has been released for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Arcana Heart •
Bloody Roar •
Guilty Gear •
Injustice: Gods Among Us •
Mortal Kombat •
Power Instinct / Goketsuji Ichizoku •
Street Fighter •
Super Smash Bros. •