Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,297 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Roy is a downloadable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. He was shown in a leak showing actual gameplay of both him, Lucas and Ryu, and then officially confirmed during Nintendo Direct on June 14th alongside Ryu. He became available for download in June 14th, 2015, alongside Lucas and Ryu.
|Around the Wiki|
You have nominated 16 characters you don't want as Smash 4 DLC. You have voted them against each other, reducing them to 8, then 4, and now 2!! SO VO…Read more >
The new patch has been revealed, and it will be released this friday with the following features:
First, we have the Smash Hoodie costume for all types…
Read more >
So lately, a new leak has been going around the internet of a new Nintendo Direct. It can be seen here but the main thing that got me was the image l…Read more >
This little guy who hails from The Rocket Knight Universe, a opossum knight that needs his time to shine too. He's underrated, so some people don't a…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- User blog:Dan12322/Worst DLC Contest: Final Round:
posted by Dan12322 50 minutes ago
New blog: You have nominated 16 characters you don't want as Smash 4 DLC. You have voted them against each other, reducing them to 8, then 4, and now 2!! SO... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- Ban The Person Above You III
created by PEASHOOTERFAN 1 hour ago
- Finish The Story The RPG
created by PSI Seven 1 hour ago
- Patch 1.10 in this Friday!
comment by Agent Unknown 1 hour ago
Comment: I really wanted Great Bay back, however a Dr. Mario stage was leaked and it looks completely legit.
The counter resets if you miss a day, so be sure to come back
to the wiki every day!
earned the Five Guys badge
Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 5 days!
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,297 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 15,066 files uploaded.
- 244 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- July 12, 2015
- The fourth president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, has passed away at the age of 55 due to a bile duct tumor.
- June 14, 2015
- Roy and Ryu are confirmed and released as DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS alongside Lucas. Additionally, Miiverse (stage) is released and available for free, as well paid-DLC for Suzaku Castle, Dream Land from the original Super Smash Bros., and many Mii Fighter outfits.
- June 14, 2015
- Two other stages from the original Super Smash Bros., Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle, are revealed as DLC stages for an unknown point in the future. A Tourney mode is also revealed, as well as a function allowing Replays to be shared on YouTube.
- June 14, 2015
- Amiibo for R.O.B., Duck Hunt, Mr. Game & Watch, Mii Fighters, and Falco are shown and given release dates. It is confirmed that Amiibo for all DLC characters will be developed.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang