Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,430 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Snake is a newcomer to the Smash series in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The sole representative character of the Metal Gear, he was the first confirmed third-party character for Brawl, later joined by Sonic. Snake's playstyle depends heavily on his various projectiles, including his up and down smash attacks. In fact, all four of Snake's special moves can be used as projectile attacks. Snake is also heavyweight, making him harder to KO, and his crawl allows him to dodge many projectiles. These attributes, along with a multitude of high-knockback moves, are the primary reasons Snake is ranked 2nd on the current Brawl tier list. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Alrighty, the new! Here's the second episode of my daily Strategy Share series! Hope you like it!
- No swearing!
- No displaying hate towards chara…
Okay, so this new series is basically going to be a place for you, the community, to share your strategies and tips with the characters I make blogs …Read more >
Hey Smashers, I'm finally done with my newest moveset. This one was requested by Lasatar, so I hope he enjoys it in particular, but it'd really be aw…Read more >
It should be common knowledge to you that the second Smash 4 Tier List is an abomination. I mean, Kirby is THAT low tier? DIDDY is #1 of all characte…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Neptune Joins the Party!
comment by KirbiMiroir 24 minutes ago
Comment: So you're telling me this character is from a world without a fourth wall.
- User blog:KirbiMiroir/Strategy Share Number 2: Link
posted by KirbiMiroir 25 minutes ago
New blog: Alrighty, the new! Here's the second episode of my daily Strategy Share series! Hope you like it! Da Rules No swearing! No displaying hate towards... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
- Choose Mewtwo's adventure!
created by KirbiMiroir 31 minutes ago
- Neptune Joins the Party!
comment by Lasatar 1 hour ago
Comment: Sounds cool. Personally, I'd prefer Mitsurugi or Xianghua when it comes to Soulcalibur characters, but Sophitia works too. I imagine she'd have a...
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,430 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 22,580 files uploaded.
- 79 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
- February 9, 2016
- Masahiro Sakurai officially announces the end of development of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?