Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Get all the information on the Smash Bros. DLC!
SSB Wii U/3DS
Learn about the newest Smash Bros. game here!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have 2,439 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
(マスターコア Masutā Koa?) is a boss in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. It is the final boss of the game's Classic Mode and Master Hand's true form when it is played on at least 4.1 intensity on the 3DS, or 5.1 intensity on Wii U.
|Around the Wiki|
Or rather, I'm done offending Sonic.
There is a rumor that Super Smash bros for the Nintendo Switch is going to have some new characters. https://myni…Read more >
Heyo Mayo it's been a while.
It's been almost a year since we got cloud and holy hell it's been one wacky year.
First off he has made himself a househo…Read more >
Hey Smashers! Plasmaster here, and with Pokémon Sun and Moon having released last week, I thought it suitable to make a Pokémon moveset for you guys …Read more >
I haven't been here for a while. I might as well do something. So I made a Matchup Chart for Kirby. This Matchup Chart is based my opinions, experien…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- FTS 0: self explanatory
created by PEASHOOTERFAN 1 hour ago
edited by Wyatt Mars 4 hours ago
edited by Mewtwoclone 4 hours ago
Added categories: Dark Type Pokémon, Flying Type Pokémon
- List of fixed bugs
edited by Stopmonk 6 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,439 articles.
- 22,680 files uploaded.
- 62 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- November 22, 2016
- Super Smash Bros. Melee turns 15. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U turns two.
- August 22, 2016
- The second official tier list for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?