Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Wikia.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We have over 2,301 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older.
Captain Falcon (キャプテン・ファルコン, Kyaputen Farukon) is a starter character in Super Smash Bros. Melee, famous for his running speed, falling speed, combo ability, and the knee. Captain Falcon is well known for his extreme speed and combo ability. His dash speed is the fastest in the game, his air speed is fast, and his falling speed is very fast. His fast falling speed allows him to SHFFL very well, and it gives him resistance to vertical KOs. However, it also shortens his recovery and makes him easy to combo and chaingrab (especially since he is heavy and large). His running speed and high lateral air speed give him the game's longest and fastest long jump, allowing him to close great distances with short hop aerials and edge-guard faraway enemies. He also has the best dashdance and moonwalk in the game. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Sheesh no one's made a blog post in almost a week. So I decided I would break the Ice with ANOTHER CONTEST!!!!
So vote in the comments your top 10 lea…Read more >
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you all an update on the future of Smash RPG; school is starting for me very soon, and I am sure it will be starting fo…Read more >
Since in Wiki Wars they haven't put anything in like months (I think), I'm going to continue this. Remember, no voting for a character more than once…Read more >
Not only was did a spanish retailer accidentally put a shovel knight amiibo online to sell on accident for smash 4 also a shovel knight amiibo will b…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ban The Person Above You III
created by TheTruePokemonMaster 2 hours ago
edited by Dan12322 3 hours ago
Summary: Who I want as DLC or in Smash 5:*:
- Ban The Person Above You the Sequel
created by Dan12322 3 hours ago
- User blog:Dan12322/Top 10 LEAST FAVORITE Smash Characters (poll)
posted by Dan12322 3 hours ago
New blog: Sheesh no one's made a blog post in almost a week. So I decided I would break the Ice with ANOTHER CONTEST!!!! So vote in the comments your top 10... Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,301 articles since July 15, 2006.
- 16,063 files uploaded.
- 180 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- July 31, 2015
- Patch Update 1.1.0 is released. Several Mii Fighter Accessories are released, the Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle stages are released, and Tournament Mode and a Replay Sharing function for YouTube has been released.
- July 12, 2015
- The fourth president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, has passed away at the age of 55 due to a bile duct tumor.
- June 14, 2015
- Roy and Ryu are confirmed and released as DLC characters for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS alongside Lucas. Additionally, Miiverse (stage) is released and available for free, as well paid-DLC for Suzaku Castle, Dream Land from the original Super Smash Bros., and many Mii Fighter outfits.
- June 14, 2015
- Two other stages from the original Super Smash Bros., Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle, are revealed as DLC stages for an unknown point in the future. A Tourney mode is also revealed, as well as a function allowing Replays to be shared on YouTube.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|Fighting Games on Wikia|
Battle Arena Toshinden • Bloody Roar • ClayFighter • Darkstalkers • Dead or Alive • Divekick • Guilty Gear • Injustice • Killer Instinct • Marvel vs. Capcom • M.U.G.E.N • Power Instinct • Skullgirls • SNK • Soulcalibur • Street Fighter • Super Smash Bros. • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom • Tekken • Under Night In‑Birth • Virtua Fighter • Xuan Dou Zhi Wang