- This article is about King K. Rool's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see King K. Rool.
King K. Rool is a newcomer fighter in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He was confirmed during the August 8th Smash direct.
- Many special moves have slow startup.
- Projectiles are relatively slow: making them ineffective at long ranges.
- Large hitbox.
- Neutral Attack: Swipes with his claws twice.
- Forward Tilt: A strong punch forward.
- Up Tilt:
- Down Tilt:
- Dash Attack: A belly charge with super armor.
- Forward Smash: K.rool uses his boxing glove from Donkey Kong 64
- Up Smash:
- Down Smash:
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial: Extends his body, having a hitbox all around.
- Forward aerial: A dropkick with a large amount of knock back.
- Back aerial: A slow arm swing behind him, like Ganondorf's forward air.
- Up aerial: A quick headbutt upwardst.
- Down aerial: A strong stomp downward that spikes.
Grabs and Throws
- Forward Throw:
- Back Throw: K. Rool drags his opponent across the ground and throws the backwards.
- Up Throw: K. Rool heaves the opponent on his back and flies off top the top of the screen and comes back down, sending the enemy with vertical knockback.
- Down Throw:
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
1: Spins around, flips his cape and points forward.
In competitive play
To be added
Screenshot featuring two of K. Rool's palette swaps, a purple and blue variation.
King K. Rool using his Up Throw
King K. Rool throwing his Crown then Villager pocketing it.
King K. Rool using his Up Special
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - The Rivals - Nintendo Switch
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – King K. Rool gameplay (Nintendo Switch)
67 King K. Rool – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate