- This article is about Isabelle's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Isabelle.
Isabelle is a newcomer fighter in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, serving as an unlockable character.
- Neutral Attack:
- Forward Tilt:
- Up Tilt: Isabelle swings a broom overhead.
- Down Tilt:
- Dash Attack: Isabelle trips and drops a pot on the ground in front of her.
- Forward Smash: Isabelle explodes a party popper in front of her.
- Up Smash: Isabelle blows a whistle and a sign pops up out of the ground in front of her.
- Down Smash: Isabelle throws a bucket of water to each side.
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial: Isabelle spins around with pom-poms in her hands.
- Forward aerial:
- Back aerial:
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial:
Grabs and Throws
- Forward Throw:
- Back Throw: Isabelle hurls the opponent backwards with the net.
- Up Throw:
- Down Throw:
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
In competitive play
To be added
Isabelle Turns Over A New Leaf!
Isabelle using her Dash Attack
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - All in a Day's Work - Nintendo Switch
68 Isabelle – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate