- This article is about the Inklings' appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Inklings.
The Inklings are playable fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. They were revealed in the first teaser trailer for the game, which aired on March 8, 2018.
- Inklings can only regenerate ink by holding down the "B" button while shielding or respawning.
- When low on ink, the Inkling is unable to use special moves and its smash attacks become much weaker in both damage and knockback.
- Neutral Attack: Inkling punches forth, then throws out a kick, and then fires several ink projectiles from their Splattershot, finishing with a thrust of the Splattershot.
- Forward Tilt:
- Up Tilt:
- Down Tilt:
- Dash Attack: Inkling rams forwards with their shoulder.
- Forward Smash: The Inkling swings an Inkbrush forwards.
- Up Smash: The Inkling fires a Blaster upwards, setting off an explosion of ink overhead.
- Down Smash: The Inkling swings a Slosher to each side.
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial: The Inkling turns upside down and spins around with their legs extended.
- Forward aerial: The Inkling kicks forwards with both legs.
- Back aerial: The Inkling swings their Splattershot behind them.
- Up aerial: Kicks overhead twice.
- Down aerial:
Grabs and Throws
- Forward Throw: The Inkling blasts the opponent away with the Splattershot.
- Back Throw: The Inkling takes on their squid form and hurls the opponent backwards.
- Up Throw:
- Down Throw: The Inkling slams the opponent into the ground.
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
In competitive play
To be added