Flame Attack is a type of sticker power-up that adds damage to flame-based attacks, such as PK Fire. Attacks that use Flame cause characters to light on fire momentarily, and instantly detonate the Blast Box.
Characters who can use Flame in their attacks
- Bowser - Fire Breath
- Captain Falcon - Forward Smash, Falcon Punch, Falcon Dive, Falcon Kick, Raptor Boost.
- Charizard - Flamethrower, Forward Tilt (sweetspotted), Back Aerial (the second part, which must be sweetspotted), Forward Aerial, Neutral Aerial (sweetspotted), Down Throw, side special (flare blitz)
- Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrel Boost
- Falco - Fire Bird
- Fox - Fire Fox
- Ganondorf - Up Tilt (Volcano Kick)
- Ike - Eruption
- King Dedede - Jet Hammer
- Kirby - Can use Flame if he swallows a character with a Flame Attack as their Neutral Special Move, Hammer Flip (fully charged)
- Lucas - PK Fire
- Luigi - Fireball, Fire Jump Punch, Green Missile.
- Mario - Forward Smash, Fireball
- Mii Gunner - Up Smash, Down Smash, Flame Pillar, Stealth Burst, Cannon Uppercut (blast force), Arm Rocket (fireball)
- Mr. Game & Watch - Forward Smash, Chef (if contact with the pan itself is made), Judgment (number 6).
- Ness - PK Fire, Down Throw.
- Olimar - With red Pikmin: Olimar's Forward Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Up Aerial, Back Air, Down Aerial, Forward Aerial, Pummel, all of his throws, and Pikmin Chain will all have incendiary properties if the red Pikmin is first in his entire line-up.
- R.O.B. - Down Aerial, Back Aerial, Neutral Aerial, Up Smash, Robo Beam (right next to his eyes).
- Roy- up special, neutral special,
- Samus - Down Tilt, Forward Aerial, Up Smash.
- Sheik - Vanish
- Zelda - Din's Fire, Farore's Wind (upon re-appearing), Up Aerial.
- Zero Suit Samus - Plasma Whip (very end of the wire)
Items that use Flame
Bosses/Enemies that use Flame
- Primid (Fire variant)
- Rayquaza (Explosion)
- Duon (Pink Laser)
- Ridley (Wii U version of SSB4 only)
- Meta Ridley (all types of fireballs)