|Fire Emblem: Monsho no Nazo|
|Platform(s)||Super Family Computer|
It takes place on the fictional continent of Archanea. It stars Marth, a character who previously appeared in the original title Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light of which this game is a remake/sequel, and again later in another sequel/remake Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. The Falchion weapon from this game acts as the Fire Emblem franchise's symbol in the Super Smash Bros. series.
Marth was included as an unlockable playable character. His inclusion, along with Roy's, gave the series the worldwide exposure that led to the decision to release future Fire Emblem installments globally.
As a Masterpiece
Appearing stickers from Fire Emblem: Monsho no Nazo consist of:
- Shiida (Caeda)
- Nabaaru (Nabarl, Navarre)
- Monsho no Nazo is the only Japan-exclusive Fire Emblem title listed in the North American release of Brawl not to receive an English translation. Nintendo's policy of preserving as many original Japanese aspects as possible for their "Import" Virtual Console releases has led some to speculate the title's lack of translation may be signs of intent for an upcoming release abroad.
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
- Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
- Fire Emblem (game)
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn