Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Destination may refer to:
- Final Destination from Super Smash Bros., also known as Master Hand's Residence
- Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
The Final Destination stage in every game has all these features:
- A flat area without any floating platforms or any blocks.
- The background is constantly changing.
- It's the stage where Master Hand and Crazy Hand is fought in the 1P Game or Classic Mode.
- There are no hazards that can damage the fighters.
Additionally, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U has a "Final Destination version" (Omega mode) for almost all stages, which consists of the respective stages featuring the large flat area without platforms.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|