| Single Event 18|
Dark Link Duel
|Official description||A predestined battle with the Dark Link. Nowhere to run, but no one in the way.|
|Character(s) used||Link (200 HP)|
|Opponent(s)||Dark Link (200 HP)|
|Stage(s)||Bridge of Eldin|
|Music||Hidden Mountain & Forest|
Dark Link Duel is an event match in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In this match, Link must face-off against Dark Link on the Bridge of Eldin stage (with King Bulblin removed). The event is very similar to the Link's Adventure event match in Super Smash Bros. Melee; however, rather than using the standard percentage-based damage meter, the battle is fought using stamina.
Clearing this event on Hard difficulty unlocks the Hidden Mountain and Forest music track.
- The Dark Link that the player faces isn't really Link's Dark Link alternate costume, it is just simply Link colored completely black.
- In Zelda II, which is the game that included the full black Dark Link, Dark Link appeared to be Link's shadow, however, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, both Link and Dark Link have shadows.
- Coincidentally, the event number is the same number as a similar event in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- Dark Link's voice is not removed like it was on Event 18: Link's Adventure (the 18th event in MELEE and Dark Link got his voice removed). Instead Dark Link speaks in this event. So both Link and Dark Link speak.
- This is the only event in the Super Smash Bros. (series) that involves stamina instead of damage percentages.