The Falchion's Seal
|Official description||This fearsome dragon cannot be sealed away without Chrom's help. A Final Smash should do the trick!|
|Character(s) used||Robin (1 stock)|
|Opponent(s)||Giant Charizard (infinite lives)|
|Objective for Reward||Clear on normal difficulty or higher within 60 seconds.|
|Reward||Super Final Smasher Tome|
|Availability||Clear Great Fox Defense|
The Falchion's Seal is a single-player event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In it, the player controls Robin, and must acquire a Smash Ball and defeat a Giant Charizard using his Final Smash: Pair Up. Defeating Giant Charizard by any other means will make it respawn.
This event is unlocked by clearing Great Fox Defense. Completing the event unlocks the down and left paths.
- Down path: Awards 2000G. Leads to The Ultimate Swordsman.
- Left path: Leads to Beautification.
Completing the event on normal or hard difficulty unlocks Marth's custom move Dashing Assault on the challenge board. Clearing the event on normal or hard difficulty within 60 seconds awards a Super Final Smasher Tome equipment.
- This event is a reference to the final battle against Grima in Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- The music used in this event, Id (Purpose), normally plays on Coliseum, rather than Castle Siege. This also serves as homage to the final battle in Awakening, which plays the same music.
- This event is similar to Brawl's Event 24: Come On! Blue Falcon! as they both require Final Smashes to defeat opponents.