- For the event match of the same name in Melee, see Event 7: Pokémon Battle.
|Official description||It's a Pokémon battle royal. Gotta beat 'em all!|
|Character(s) used||Greninja (1 stock)|
|Opponent(s)||Pikachu (1 stock)|
Charizard (1 stock)
Lucario (1 stock)
|Stage(s)||Pokémon Stadium 2|
|Music||Pokémon Main Theme (Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue)|
|Objective for Reward||Clear on normal difficulty or higher after defeating 2 enemies.|
|Reward||Food Lover X Speed|
|Availability||Clear Up to Speed|
This event is unlocked by clearing Up to Speed. Completing the event unlocks the left path.
- Left path: Awards the Pokémon Trainer trophy. Leads to Behind Enemy Lines.
Completing the event on normal or hard difficulty while KO'ing at least two of the opponents awards a Food Lover X Speed equipment.
- Jigglypuff and Mewtwo are the only Pokémon characters in the game to not appear in the match.
- However, this leaves each character involved in this match the Pokémon starters in the 3DS version.
- In the NTSC description, "battle royale" is misspelled "battle royal".