Electric Attack is a type of sticker power-up that adds damage to attacks imbued with electricity, such as Thunder Jolt.
Characters that can use electricity
- Pikachu - Forward Smash, Down Smash, Forward Air, Down Air, Pummel, Forward Throw Thunder Jolt, Thunder, Quick Attack
- Captain Falcon - Knee Smash (Forward Air)
- Ness - PK Thunder
- Lucas - PK Thunder
- Zero Suit Samus - Forward Smash, Up Smash, Neutral Air, Forward Throw, Plasma Wire, Plasma Whip (the parts other than the tip)
- Olimar - With yellow Pikmin, Olimar's Forward Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Up Air, Back Air, Down Air, Forward Air, Pummel, all of his throws, and Pikmin Chain will all have electrical properties if the yellow Pikmin is first in his entire line-up.
- Wario-Man - Up Smash (Wind), Corkscrew
- Mr. Game & Watch - Judgment (number 5)
- King Dedede - Waddle Doo beam
- Mewtwo - Pummel, Neutral Air, Charging Shadow Ball (SSBM only)
Magic is simply another form of electricity, with different sound effects. Just like electricity, magic leaves a character arcing with electricity.
Characters that use magic
- Zelda - Forward Smash, Up Smash, Neutral Air, Forward Air (must be sweetspotted), Back Air (must be sweetspotted), Down Air (must be sweetspotted), Neutral A, Up Tilt, Dash Attack, Pummel, Down Throw Nayru's Love
- Peach - Up Tilt
PK is similar to magic, except with psychic properties.
Characters that use PK
- Ness - PK Flash, Forward Air, Back Air (sweetspotted), Dash Attack
- Lucas - Forward Tilt, Up Tilt, Down Smash, Up Smash, Forward Air (sweetspotted), Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, Dash Attack, PSI Magnet (if a character is caught within the bubble right before Lucas lets go of it)
Energy is used mostly as a projectile, and less as a physical attack. Energy has the same properties as electricity, except with different sound effects.
Characters that utilize energy
- Fox - Blaster, Reflector
- Falco - Blaster, Reflector
- Wolf - Blaster, Reflector
- Samus - Charge Shot, Screw Attack (final few hits)
- Zero Suit Samus - Paralyzer, Down Smash
- R.O.B. - Robo Beam, Forward Smash